Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PAX Prime Make-up Livestream - August 26th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
PAX Prime Make-up Livestream - August 26th
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
08.20.2015 , 09:24 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know about the exact details of our livestream planned for next week:

Where: www.twitch.tv/swtor
When: 5PM PDT
Who: Bruce Maclean, Michael Backus, Ben Scott, and myself
What:
  • We will be showing you gameplay from parts of Chapter 3
  • The team will answer questions from chat throughout the stream
  • A shareable link for the 2015 PAX Prime Cantina Tour Pack, which includes the PAX exclusive Prinawe Aggregate
  • A first reveal of a familiar face you will see in Knights of the Fallen Empire
  • We will be talking some nitty-gritty details about how Companions will work in KotFE, both current and future
Looking forward to seeing you all there. As I mentioned before, we will also post a recap here on the forums after the stream of some of the points we discussed.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rafaman
08.20.2015 , 09:38 AM | #2
Sweet! Looking forward to it!

Joesixxpack
08.20.2015 , 09:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As I mentioned before, we will also post a recap here on the forums after the stream of some of the points we discussed.
Thanks for that.

Nickious
08.20.2015 , 09:42 AM | #4
Good to hear. It'll be nice to hear some stuff that's not from less than on the level sources, that leave it highly open to interpretation.
My Referral LInk: http://www.swtor.com/r/hRqjqk
Admittedly, I get a little bit more out of this deal than you do in the form of free CC but the benefits are nothing to scoff at, including 7 day sub and a free server transfer,
Click here for more info on how you can reap your own rewards.

Bonnypirate
08.20.2015 , 09:52 AM | #5
Still haven't gotten my mandalore statue yet. I'll be holding several ewoks hostage and kill one every hour until my demands are met.
He's all yours, bounty hunter.

Nothematic
08.20.2015 , 09:57 AM | #6
Middle of the night for Europe. Great.
Coastas - 70 Marauder | Confidential - 70 Operative
[DARTH MALGUS]

JSitruc
08.20.2015 , 10:01 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothematic View Post
Middle of the night for Europe. Great.
i really dont understand this complaint.. so you cant get to see it live. it is always recorded and uploaded to youtube/twitch/dulfy to watch to your hearts content. so you cant get to get your questions thrown out to the live stream team, they only answer .01% of the questions anyway and it usually has to do with what they ate at work that day..
Interested in joining the fight? Click here to get started!

Warrgames
08.20.2015 , 10:02 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know about the exact details of our livestream planned for next week:

Where: www.twitch.tv/swtor
When: 5PM PDT
Who: Bruce Maclean, Michael Backus, Ben Scott, and myself
What:
  • We will be showing you gameplay from parts of Chapter 3
  • The team will answer questions from chat throughout the stream
  • A shareable link for the 2015 PAX Prime Cantina Tour Pack, which includes the PAX exclusive Prinawe Aggregate
  • A first reveal of a familiar face you will see in Knights of the Fallen Empire
  • We will be talking some nitty-gritty details about how Companions will work in KotFE, both current and future
Looking forward to seeing you all there. As I mentioned before, we will also post a recap here on the forums after the stream of some of the points we discussed.

-eric
Could you go in more detail about how this steam is going to be set up? Do you plan starting by showing us companion stuff or story? I would love to watch it but I don't want any story spoilers. The story is what brought me back to the game. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't want to see story spoilers.
"I don't like Tatooine, but I do like saying Tatooine." Theron Shan
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click for free stuff.
"Nonsense repeated doesn't make it truth." Arcaan

fidothegran
08.20.2015 , 10:11 AM | #9
The age gate is going up on the 26th with the reveal that KotFE will be rated M

Nothematic
08.20.2015 , 10:14 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JSitruc View Post
i really dont understand this complaint.. so you cant get to see it live. it is always recorded and uploaded to youtube/twitch/dulfy to watch to your hearts content. so you cant get to get your questions thrown out to the live stream team, they only answer .01% of the questions anyway and it usually has to do with what they ate at work that day..
It's the principle. This is supposed to be a reveal of major features in an expansion they've been hyping for months and they choose to do it at a time that works for a fraction of their players.

Bearing in mind PAX Prime is a 4 day event, why exactly couldn't they do it at 3pm on the Saturday? Reasonable time for everyone, including (to a much lesser extent) people in Australia and New Zealand.
Coastas - 70 Marauder | Confidential - 70 Operative
[DARTH MALGUS]