Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crating material vendor

NUTMANIAC
08.03.2015 , 02:00 AM | #1
Is the person who sells the white crafting materials like vanadium flux,zoosha solution etc available as a decoration?

GythralSWTOR
08.03.2015 , 05:23 AM | #2
No, much to the irritation of many...
Me included!
Just like everyone else, here is my friends code , if you sub or re-sub we both get rewarded.

http://www.swtor.com/r/TMTBGq

psandak
08.03.2015 , 10:35 AM | #3
While not available as a decoration, there is an alternative. the top model of the Legacy repair droid sells those materials. The only restrictions are that it is a per character unlock and it has a 15 minute cooldown.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

eartharioch
08.03.2015 , 10:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NUTMANIAC View Post
Is the person who sells the white crafting materials like vanadium flux,zoosha solution etc available as a decoration?
*I'm* not available as a decoration, but if you have the GTN decoration, you can purchase the white mats I sell (assuming you are on my server).
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

Ezer
08.03.2015 , 03:55 PM | #5
I would love to have that merchant in my strongholds. As said above you can use the droid. Don't buy them on the gtn you are just making peeps like me richer...take a few minutes and go to fleet
Here is my Referral Link http://www.swtor.com/r/p2JpVL Click for free stuff

eartharioch
08.03.2015 , 04:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
I would love to have that merchant in my strongholds. As said above you can use the droid. Don't buy them on the gtn you are just making peeps like me richer...take a few minutes and go to fleet
^^

Seriously, if you stop buying my white mats at over 2x vendor cost, I'll stop listing them.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

SmilingBandero
08.06.2015 , 12:53 PM | #7
If you have access to the Nar Shaddaa stronghold (either yourself or via a key from somebody), if you exit to NS from the stronghold you end up on the lower promenade very close to the Crew Skills vendor there. Come to think of it the DK, Tat, and Coruscant stronghold exits are also fairly near crew skill vendors IIRC.

Depending on your loading times those may be faster than having to go to the fleet and run over the crew skills area. YMMV.