Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"press spacebar"

Steelarion
07.27.2015 , 09:29 PM | #1
Whenever logging onto a character housed on Yavin I am always prompted to "press spacebar"...and when travelling to my Yavin SH I always get the full cut scene.

Not a huge problem....and I LOVE the new stronghold...was just wondering if anyone else experienced this?

Perhaps a setting I over looked?

Banthabreeder
07.27.2015 , 10:20 PM | #2
Yeah, that's the way it works and actually I love it. Why? Because the cut scene shows what decorations you have placed in those areas. So if you put a statue on the bridge, you see it in the cut scene. If you put torches on your temple, you see them flaming away in the video. I think that's rather cool!!!!!
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Steelarion
07.27.2015 , 11:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
Yeah, that's the way it works and actually I love it. Why? Because the cut scene shows what decorations you have placed in those areas. So if you put a statue on the bridge, you see it in the cut scene. If you put torches on your temple, you see them flaming away in the video. I think that's rather cool!!!!!
Ah...yeah...definitely noticed my decos during the cutscenes....my other strongholds never prompt me for the space bar thingy...no prob and thanks

XiamaraSimi
07.28.2015 , 12:05 AM | #4
Doesnt always show it, the past two says it sits on the "press spacebar" screen, i press spacebar and am in my SH with no cut scene...

Kulyok
07.28.2015 , 12:39 AM | #5
Yeah, that's become a little bit too much lately. I mean, it was fun the first six times, but twenty-six times is kind of enough.
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh

Twitchy_Eye
07.28.2015 , 05:29 PM | #6
I agree, I didn't mind the first few times but if I am switching between characters a bit it gets old fast. Makes me want to go to a different stronghold that doesn't do it, which is a shame because I think the Yavin one looks great.
Friends of SWTOR: 7 days free subscription, extra inventory tab and more.
My Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/xZv8qv