Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3rd boss hard mode EV bugged?

Jooji
12.27.2011 , 09:31 PM | #1
We get to the 3rd row then nothing else spawns and can't hit the panel anymore, anyone else having these issues?

Spackle
12.27.2011 , 10:57 PM | #2
My guild has the same issue, Hard/Heroic mode Eternity Vault on the Pylon event. Once both sides get the first 2 symbols correct, the clickable button stops lighting up and eventually any kind of add just stops spawning..

We waited several minutes and nothing.

(HI STROBELIGHT)

swpoop
12.27.2011 , 11:24 PM | #3
You are missing a mechanic
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

AriasImmortal
12.28.2011 , 01:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by swpoop View Post
Is there a limited amount of turns you get? 5 total?

AriasImmortal
12.28.2011 , 02:13 AM | #5
I understand if there's a mechanic we're missing but the boss doesn't even reset after we die, requires resetting the operation. Seems buggy to me.

NEVERMIND THAT WAS THE DUMBEST *********** **** I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

ChrisKeck
12.28.2011 , 02:17 AM | #6
It's incredibly buggy.

I don't know if there's a timer or something, but after resetting the operation twice to start the pylon boss over... we finally split into two 4 man groups and did our own pylon separately. Blew through it and it worked then. Who knows.

CHRISGG
12.28.2011 , 02:25 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by swpoop View Post
This guy is pretty much a complete tool acting like it's something hard or some kind of mystery.

You have to solve them at the same time. That's the mechanic.

What a joke, adds absolutely nothing to the fight. No reason it should be there.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

PocketRockets
12.28.2011 , 02:29 AM | #8
What exactly do you mean by "at the same time"? Had 2 groups of 4 solving the puzzle and completed the 2nd line of each pylon within seconds of each other. Still bugged out. Do we need to alternate each console use between the 2 pylons?

CHRISGG
12.28.2011 , 02:35 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by PocketRockets View Post
What exactly do you mean by "at the same time"? Had 2 groups of 4 solving the puzzle and completed the 2nd line of each pylon within seconds of each other. Still bugged out. Do we need to alternate each console use between the 2 pylons?
You may also need the same person to use the console each time. We had the same person use each one until the 4th one, when we started using otehr people, and it worked. And solve the first one at the same time as well. Worked for us.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Callagan
12.28.2011 , 02:37 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by PocketRockets View Post
The colors are on a set circle. Yellow-White-Purple-Red-Green-Blue. You have to complete both pillars at the same time (or as close as you can).