Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eternity Vault even buggier than before, good job

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Eternity Vault even buggier than before, good job

Ecclesiarch
12.27.2011 , 02:28 PM | #1
We just killed Soa and finished EV, but at a rather high price:

a) Chests are still not lootable if Loot Master is active, good job having it in your patch notes.

b) Soa sometimes Mindtraps the TANK (!!)

c) Soa sometimes just disappears upon entering Phase 3 (or 5 if you count the Stairphases).

d) If you die during the Soatry or get mindtrapped and your group destroys the mindtraps after killing Soa the trapped people just bug out and have no way to reach the boss for loot, there is no elevator down, nothing.

Yeah, that's one patch I looked forward to and one giant disappointment I now have to stomach.

- Ecc
Unmedicated Superiority
More Serverfirsts than the Devs
Info | Site | Apply

Enginer
12.27.2011 , 03:08 PM | #2
You forgot the best bug of all, the random dying!

We lost our IA zoning in at least 10 times last night.

Players in the raid would just randomly die all over the place.
Why people are quitting TOR at endgame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwHIWClqr_o

Starting to think EALouse was spot on

Ecclesiarch
12.27.2011 , 03:12 PM | #3
Oh yeah sorry, forgot that, I'm still crying over my lost Soa loot so I suppose between all the tears I forgot to mention this seemingly MINOR bug.
Unmedicated Superiority
More Serverfirsts than the Devs
Info | Site | Apply

QiBao
12.28.2011 , 01:26 AM | #4
Lol we had a healer fall off the platform before SOA, then die twice getting off the speeder coming back. Was about 15 wasted mins.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

CHRISGG
12.28.2011 , 01:48 AM | #5
The puzzle isn't even working for us, just gets stuck after 2 solved on both sides. Worked fine last week.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Thelongroad
12.28.2011 , 01:57 AM | #6
Maybe you should slow down and wait for the endgame to get sorted out.
Such pride in your failure as a man.

ZHRGG
12.28.2011 , 01:59 AM | #7
We should slow down so EVERYONE gets the bugs instead of the pioneers, so the people who come after us have to suffer the same crap? Spread the misery?
۲۲۲۲۲▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Subtle.

Trygorn
12.28.2011 , 02:12 AM | #8
All I can read from your post is: whine whine, loot loot loot loot loot and lootwhore.

You know this will have bugs, you know patches might make it buggier or not, these things happen. Is it fun there are bugs? No.

But making a constructive post makes things A LOT easier then your "whine whine I didn't get any loot"-post.

Saying things like: BW, there are still a few bugs in EV:

1) Killing the mindtraps after we killed SOA let's people bug out and can't do anything.
2) It seems the tank can now be mindtrapped, should not happen?
and so on..

All you did was again, whine about fricking loot.

ZHRGG
12.28.2011 , 02:16 AM | #9
Raiding is for loot, bro. No one would be crying here if they got their fat lewts.
۲۲۲۲۲▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Subtle.

ChrisKeck
12.28.2011 , 02:21 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Trygorn View Post
All I can read from your post is: whine whine, loot loot loot loot loot and lootwhore.

You know this will have bugs, you know patches might make it buggier or not, these things happen. Is it fun there are bugs? No.

But making a constructive post makes things A LOT easier then your "whine whine I didn't get any loot"-post.

Saying things like: BW, there are still a few bugs in EV:

1) Killing the mindtraps after we killed SOA let's people bug out and can't do anything.
2) It seems the tank can now be mindtrapped, should not happen?
and so on..

All you did was again, whine about fricking loot.

To be honest he can whine all he wants for a couple reasons. One, this game went through EXTENSIVE testing. I understand there's going to be a few small bugs, but there are still problems with the most basic of things. Things that prevent raids from even progressing. Two, this forum isn't titled "bug reporting" so he has no obligation to do so. Until there's a bug reporting forum, we'll save that for in-game tickets.