Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Official Mount/Vehicle Wishlist Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
The Official Mount/Vehicle Wishlist Thread
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DavidStaats
07.23.2015 , 08:44 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Ever wander the galaxy, come across a creature and think it would be an awesome mount? Perhaps the fierce Corrupted Geo Beast of Oricon*, or the massive but gentle Bormus of Balmorra? We want to hear about it!

Please use this thread to tell us what you would like to see implemented as a mount, be it creature, or vehicular! When offering suggestions, we do ask that you please be as specific as possible, and provide images when you can. The more information we have about exactly what you want to see, the easier it is for us to send our expert creature handlers out for investigation, or supply work orders to our manufacturers!

*Please be safe when investigating some creatures. A single misstep can lead to catastrophic results! Be safe out there!
David Staats | Assistant Designer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

emeraldon
07.23.2015 , 09:03 AM | #2
KELL DRAGONS. Dread Master Styrak style please.

Also, can you please make it so that Wings of the Architect can be used as a decoration? Like the other jetpack.
Stroke my Wookie - Darth Malgus

MrSmartyPants
07.23.2015 , 09:03 AM | #3
No icecream bar mounts please.

But really though... I just want a darn regular speeder bike. is that so much to ask for? None of these weird walnut-looking mounts or whatever.
"Are you then, the All? and I the separated one who tumbles and rages?
Am I not the whole? Am I not all things when I weep, and you the single one, who hears it?"
—Rainer Maria Rilke

collinc
07.23.2015 , 09:05 AM | #4
I'd love to ride on the shoulders of a Wampa or Massassi.

TrooperKorsair
07.23.2015 , 09:06 AM | #6
I would absolutely LOVE to see one of those Republic troop-transport walkers as a mount. Ya know, like the one you get out of when you start a trooper character, or the one inside of the museum area on that other ship in the fleet (forget the name.) Just a smaller version of one of the troop transports, or even a new troop transport, could potentially be awesome.

Another one that would be pretty sick would be one of the two walkers from the Temple of Sacrifice. As in, you could get one of the two walkers as a mount in a random drop on ToS nightmare mode (when and if it hits.) Basically what I'm saying is that we need more walkers. They don't need to be two-legged walkers, but we just need some more military mounts.

After all; you play characters that are major factors in the faction you're in. There is no reason you should be constricted to mostly civilian-type mounts. I would think the Republic/Empire would allow their best soldiers and allies to use top-of-the-line vehicular transport!

mbfhl
07.23.2015 , 09:06 AM | #7
Underlurker mount or Wookiee mount.
<Fearless> <Epidemic>
Aimee Scoundrel | Isabel Sentinel
Jayde Operative | Ariana Marauder

MrSmartyPants
07.23.2015 , 09:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by mbfhl View Post
Wookiee mount.
I would also like to shoot my foes while riding on the shoulders of my Wookie Mount.
"Are you then, the All? and I the separated one who tumbles and rages?
Am I not the whole? Am I not all things when I weep, and you the single one, who hears it?"
—Rainer Maria Rilke

VapeNgamer
07.23.2015 , 09:10 AM | #9
Mini versions of the Class starships would be awesome.

PavSalco
07.23.2015 , 09:12 AM | #10
Dear David, Y U NOT USE SEARCH ENGINE

Here is the official mount thread made by the Bioware dev.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=731766

Talking seriously, people have been asking for Basilisk War Droid Mount for years. So it would be nice to finally see it
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...light=basilisk
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...light=basilisk
and a few other smaller threads.
Not a subscriber, just a referral
$15 for a monthly 1 hour single player ain't worth it