Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Ghostbusters" now recruiting! [Imperial Red Eclipse]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
"Ghostbusters" now recruiting! [Imperial Red Eclipse]

Lavaar
07.21.2015 , 01:38 PM | #1
The imperial pilots of The Red Eclipse are in trouble! The pilots of the republic have been mercilessly terrorizing the innocent imperials, and they have cried out for our help!

The task falls to no other than the fearless heroes of the GSF forum! Are you up for the task?

Happy flying!

ALaggyGrunt
07.21.2015 , 02:00 PM | #2
There's a toon called Peter'Venkman wandering around Harbinger. I think this is the guild for him.

RickDagles
07.21.2015 , 02:09 PM | #3
I ain't afraid of no ghosts, sign me up!

Ardaneb
07.21.2015 , 02:10 PM | #4
There is reason to believe that one of the pilots on Vexxial's squad is possessed by Zuul. Be careful.
Paloga/Lantor

FBPL
07.22.2015 , 10:51 PM | #5
You mean to try and get Imp players on the RE server to start acting as a team and stop being routinely rotflmaoStomped by the Rep players?

Been there, got the T-shirt, and repetitive strain injury from telling people the same things over and over and over and over and over.

But yeah, good luck with it.
Don't talk to me about heroes...

Janka - Gunslinger - Red Eclipse

SWCNT
07.22.2015 , 11:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lavaar View Post
The imperial pilots of The Red Eclipse are in trouble! The pilots of the republic have been mercilessly terrorizing the innocent imperials, and they have cried out for our help!

The task falls to no other than the fearless heroes of the GSF forum! Are you up for the task?

Happy flying!
"Let's teach this prehistoric ***** how we do things downtown."
- Dr. Egon Spengler

Sign me up, I've been meaning to transfer a toon to a EU server.