Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ships question.

MikaelKage
12.13.2011 , 04:42 PM | #1
Either my search Fu is weak[probably] or its not been asked....

Is it possible to bring party members aboard your ship as long as theyre high enough?

Gaxon
12.13.2011 , 04:43 PM | #2
No, your ship is for you and your companions only. You get your ship for free by doing your class story quest line.

ChaoticRamblings
12.13.2011 , 04:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MikaelKage View Post
Either my search Fu is weak[probably] or its not been asked....

Is it possible to bring party members aboard your ship as long as theyre high enough?
Actually, I've been able to bring people aboard my ship if I am partied with them. It isn't always a good thing though. Their ship gets left behind; if they have one. Unless that has changed.
"Fascinating race, the Weeping Angels. The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely. No mess, no fuss, they just zap you into the past and let you live to death."
- The Doctor

Darth-Raxine
12.13.2011 , 04:48 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ChaoticRamblings View Post
Actually, I've been able to bring people aboard my ship if I am partied with them. It isn't always a good thing though. Their ship gets left behind; if they have one. Unless that has changed.
Wow I was actually wondering about that!
Awesome
Vendetta Of The Fallen

Gaxon
12.13.2011 , 04:49 PM | #5
The last beta weekend I couldn't bring anyone on my ship even if partied with me. That doesn't mean it is still like that. It could have been disabled or just bugged at the time I tried it.

ChaoticRamblings
12.13.2011 , 04:49 PM | #6
I agree, it is definitely awesome!
"Fascinating race, the Weeping Angels. The only psychopaths in the universe to kill you nicely. No mess, no fuss, they just zap you into the past and let you live to death."
- The Doctor