Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I find myself in need of a new Jung Ma guild...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
I find myself in need of a new Jung Ma guild...

SageEidolon
07.13.2015 , 05:59 PM | #1
It's a hard choice to make, but I am not quite ready to make the server jump with my guild of 2.5 years.

I slightly prefer Republic toons, but play both equally as you can see from my character list, below. I am a casual, founding player who would like to get involved in PvE and PvP content.

If you have a friendly guild for a mature professional who likes to occasionally play in the Star Wars universe, then please post below. Guilds about to jump servers need not post.

Character list:
Nuro - 60 Sage
Baxi - 60 Gunslinger (PvE main)
Lais - 56 Guardian (PvP main)
Caburan - 55 Vanguard
Mystel - 36 Shadow
Grift - 11 Scoundrel

Grayl - 60 Marauder
Kreen - 60 Mercenary
Mercilus - 58 Assassin
Cray - 55 Operative
Doma - 14 Powertech
Chaotik - 12 Juggernaut

Zekiirah
07.14.2015 , 07:06 PM | #2
Since we're no longer part of the SWTOR division, we can join however many guilds we want, taking into consideration whether we meet the criteria to join them, of course. That's what I've been doing. It's nice getting to know Jung Ma better.

Axios Initiative is a cool guild and group of people, I did a raid with them last night. They PvP too. The True Republic and Knights of the Old Code are also cool guilds to check out, I'd say.
Zek-anlai Zekoyah, Elite Warlord & Healing Sage.

Esther, Healing Sorcerer - The Darker Side of Me.

NUTMANIAC
07.15.2015 , 11:14 AM | #3
Well Ancient Traveler is growing and looking for good members.Pm Nuttyman if interested.

CommanderFulcrum
07.17.2015 , 01:01 PM | #4
Hi there,

<Axios Initiative> is always on the look for good pub side raiders! We lost about 1/3 of our prog team during the great server exodus lol. So if you are interested in getting back into pub side HM Operation Progression feel free to look us up! We're 3/5 HM ToS and 2/5 HM Rav atm. We raid mostly on Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 cst.

If interested either PM me, or send an in-game mail to Foe-hammer, Saffron, or Telalia.

Cheers,
Foe
<Disciples of Musco> "Praise be unto Musco"
Foe'hammer Liará
Ebon Hawk ftw

JeVondair
08.10.2015 , 08:59 PM | #5
Please add Lei-Shen to your friends list. Here's why...
http://theswtorreaper.wix.com/the-reapers
JeVondair

ChidoriOokami
02.08.2016 , 01:25 PM | #6
<Voices of the Fallen>
Would be more than glad to have you join! Unless you have already made your decision
Chi'kami Aizune
Jedi Sage Master & Public Relations Officer
<Celestial Argonauts/Dreadnauts>The Star Forge
-Liaison to and for The Celestials Enclave-