The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego, California!

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

If you're attending and curious about what's going on during the day, we have just updated the Community Blog to include the full schedule!

-Tait

Schedule not up yet, BTW when are you merging POT5? Lots of guilds stuck on a dead server that don't want to abandon everything our communities built....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys gonna come to Cologne during the gamescom? Please do!

They are going to, and have been for past two years at least. It is the only Cantina Tour they do in Europe.

Sadly, they still do not have a specific date yet (probably Friday 7th, previous ones were also on Friday)

Edited by Aries_cz

And I do hope that there'll be another Cantina link thing ? ;)

You mean the speeders/crates? Pretty sure they said that every Cantina Tour reward since that announcement will work like that. I think the model worked pretty well.

They are going to, and have been for past two years at least. It is the only Cantina Tour they do in Europe.

Sadly, they still do not have a specific date yet (probably Friday 7th, previous ones were also on Friday)

I hope so, Im gonna be there the whole week and def wanna go there and meet everyone!

So I'm confused, is this happening in real life or a in-game version of California?

Not sure if trolling or what... IRL, obviously, there is no in-game version of California.

Edited by Aries_cz

I really, really, REALLY hope we get some new information out of this cantina.

Such as...

Where is Theron, Darth Marr, Satele and so many other NPCs that have been conveniently left out so far.

From past events like this, I can already tell you the answer. "We're not ready to talk about that yet."

I would like for us to get some information on endgame content both PVE and PVP this new expansion while being an exciting prospect is not what will keep me subscribed constantly. I haven't heard a single plan on anything like operations or warzones in ages. How about capture the flag? Two bases two flags and boom simples.

• Dev Post

As a heads up folks, we will be turning off pre-registration for the San Diego Cantina tomorrow morning at 10AM CDT. Make sure you get your registrations in if you want to attend! I'll see you all there.

-eric

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

I wanted to let you know about a promotion we will be running during our San Diego Cantina. If you stop by anytime during the day, log into one of the laptops we have there, and show us that you have an account and are opted in to receive emails we will claim a code for you on the spot which will add 30 days of sub time and some Cartel Coins.

Just a little something extra for those of you come to visit us during Comic-Con. Note that you will need to log into your account (so if you have a security key, make sure to bring it along), we will only have this during the day, and it will not be available during the nighttime event.

Thanks everyone, see you in San Diego!

-eric

Hey folks!

I wanted to let you know about a promotion we will be running during our San Diego Cantina. If you stop by anytime during the day, log into one of the laptops we have there, and show us that you have an account and are opted in to receive emails we will claim a code for you on the spot which will add 30 days of sub time and some Cartel Coins.

Just a little something extra for those of you come to visit us during Comic-Con. Note that you will need to log into your account (so if you have a security key, make sure to bring it along), we will only have this during the day, and it will not be available during the nighttime event.

-eric

Well crap because I'm in India lol

Hey folks!

-eric

"Please play my game!"

I plan on asking that question on behalf of my 15 Ops team guild which is very concerned about that issue. Certain promises were made regarding the length of time between NEW Operations. No one in their right mind would consider a puff and fluff EV bolstered to 60, etc as a new operation.

In conjunction with that question is a query about the promise made at the NYC Cantina quoted as follows to Mr. Musco:

Question: Why so long between Operations?

Musco: Looking ahead at the project plan they knew this was going to be a problem. However they only had two options that they could realistically go with. The first was to release an operation before the expansion, but have it quickly become obsolete come 3.0, and only have one operation available with 3.0. Or they could wait and have two for 3.0 but have a really long time without anything. It was really crappy and high end PVErs got "f*****". It is something that they don't want to ever do again (have that much time between operations).

If you stop by anytime during the day, log into one of the laptops we have there, and show us that you have an account and are opted in to receive emails we will claim a code for you on the spot which will add 30 days of sub time and some Cartel Coins.

You give away 30 days of sub time and some Cartel Coins just like that? Wow. If I wouldn't just have written something, I would claim that I am speechless. ;)

Hey folks!

-eric

Please please please do this on gamescom as well!

No matter if inside or outside of GC!

Hey folks!

-eric

Why don't you develop a new Operation for the people who attend instead.