Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego, California!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego, California!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthZak
07.03.2015 , 05:14 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
They are going to, and have been for past two years at least. It is the only Cantina Tour they do in Europe.
Sadly, they still do not have a specific date yet (probably Friday 7th, previous ones were also on Friday)
I hope so, Im gonna be there the whole week and def wanna go there and meet everyone!
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

HCarterSmith
07.06.2015 , 03:11 AM | #32
So I'm confused, is this happening in real life or a in-game version of California?

Aries_cz
07.06.2015 , 05:53 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by HCarterSmith View Post
So I'm confused, is this happening in real life or a in-game version of California?
Not sure if trolling or what... IRL, obviously, there is no in-game version of California.
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Amadahy
07.06.2015 , 03:52 PM | #34
I really, really, REALLY hope we get some new information out of this cantina.

Such as...

Where is Theron, Darth Marr, Satele and so many other NPCs that have been conveniently left out so far.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Iliac
07.06.2015 , 04:26 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post
I really, really, REALLY hope we get some new information out of this cantina.

Such as...

Where is Theron, Darth Marr, Satele and so many other NPCs that have been conveniently left out so far.
From past events like this, I can already tell you the answer. "We're not ready to talk about that yet."
"We live in a country that guarantees your free speech,
but it's not a country that guarantees anything you say is correct"
-Neil DeGrass Tyson

stephenalandavie
07.06.2015 , 07:31 PM | #36
I would like for us to get some information on endgame content both PVE and PVP this new expansion while being an exciting prospect is not what will keep me subscribed constantly. I haven't heard a single plan on anything like operations or warzones in ages. How about capture the flag? Two bases two flags and boom simples.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

EricMusco
07.08.2015 , 09:18 AM | #37 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
As a heads up folks, we will be turning off pre-registration for the San Diego Cantina tomorrow morning at 10AM CDT. Make sure you get your registrations in if you want to attend! I'll see you all there.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MishraArtificer
07.08.2015 , 01:39 PM | #38
Will there be registration code sharing, like the Anaheim event?
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

EricMusco
07.09.2015 , 08:14 AM | #39 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Will there be registration code sharing, like the Anaheim event?
There will be a new pack given out (which contains an SDCC exclusive vehicle) and there will be link sharing just like last time!

-eric

EricMusco
07.09.2015 , 01:32 PM | #40 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks!

I wanted to let you know about a promotion we will be running during our San Diego Cantina. If you stop by anytime during the day, log into one of the laptops we have there, and show us that you have an account and are opted in to receive emails we will claim a code for you on the spot which will add 30 days of sub time and some Cartel Coins.

Just a little something extra for those of you come to visit us during Comic-Con. Note that you will need to log into your account (so if you have a security key, make sure to bring it along), we will only have this during the day, and it will not be available during the nighttime event.

Thanks everyone, see you in San Diego!

-eric