Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

EVO_D
06.16.2015 , 09:38 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Amadahy View Post
^^ THIS!!! I can't imagine why (if he isn't involved) he would be left out but not Lana. I am hoping, as more information becomes available, that we will learn of his fate.

Because I really, really do not want to lose him. I have been a bit of a fan-girl for a while thanks to the comics and Annihilation.
Because Lana is better I much prefer her thank you very much. But all in all i'd expect to see Theran at some point.

Amadahy
06.16.2015 , 09:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EVO_D View Post
Because Lana is better I much prefer her thank you very much. But all in all i'd expect to see Theran at some point.
Haha that's okay, I like Theron better. Everyone has their favorite, though. I can't imagine this next chapter without either one of them. Especially since they both have quite a following.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

Leklor
06.16.2015 , 09:43 AM | #13
Like several of the current main characters (Satele, Marr, maybe Saresh, Malcom and a few Dark Council members) I'm pretty sure they're keeping them up their sleeve.
Expect the beginning of KOTFE to tell you any one of those, especially Theron, died and him/her to be revealed alive at the end of Chapter 9, to be continued in the next content release!

AetherShanty
06.16.2015 , 09:47 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Leklor View Post
Like several of the current main characters (Satele, Marr, maybe Saresh, Malcom and a few Dark Council members) I'm pretty sure they're keeping them up their sleeve.
Expect the beginning of KOTFE to tell you any one of those, especially Theron, died and him/her to be revealed alive at the end of Chapter 9, to be continued in the next content release!
Aye, this is my hope.

I guess it's rollercoaster time until then...
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

Psychopyro
06.16.2015 , 09:48 AM | #15
Like I said in another thread... There was a meta game. Whoever was flirted with more lived, the other died....

But being that he was essentially fired, he probably stayed that way, or did something WAY more stupid then Ziost that got him killed.

Bobs_YourUncle
06.16.2015 , 09:53 AM | #16
They have basically given us a snapshot into the future, and apparently Theron does not have a prominent role, at the very least, since he is not mentioned. If I had to guess, I would say that Theron is either going to die in the coming story tying up the Rise of the Emperor, or he died in the fight with this new empire that pretty well destroyed both the republic and empire while we were all frozen. Get your handkerchiefs ready.
Morbidum
Level 60 Lightening Sorcerer on The Harbinger

Looking to click a strangers referral link? Here you go.

Minigal
06.16.2015 , 03:07 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ArfiveDefour View Post
I was disappointed to see Lana was listed as a companion, but not Theron
This. 1,000x this.

As a gal who has played since beta and has been subscribed since day one; please, please let us have Theron as a companion. I think out of all the characters that have been a part of this adventure, he has been my favorite.

dewayne
06.16.2015 , 03:26 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Minigal View Post
This. 1,000x this.

As a gal who has played since beta and has been subscribed since day one; please, please let us have Theron as a companion. I think out of all the characters that have been a part of this adventure, he has been my favorite.
although i thiink lana is a companion i'm betting that more then emperor and prince are just major npcs. i think lana or koth could be the other npc in that list
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

Gwena
06.16.2015 , 03:31 PM | #19
Cynical me says: the lack of Theron is because Lana is the sexy Sith lady and Theron is just some agent guy that most male players didn't find particularly appealing. Looking at the cast (companion?) list so far, it seems Bioware may be going all-out with the female LI's while not giving much thought to the male ones.

Optimistic me says: Conceptually, I think Lana is a lot cooler and more interesting than Theron, so they may have decided to shunt him aside in favor of a male character/companion that is both appealing as a romance option and is cool enough that the guys who don't care about that will like him as well. If they pulled it off, I'd be okay with this.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

tmwfte
06.16.2015 , 03:34 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ArfiveDefour View Post
I was disappointed to see Lana was listed as a companion, but not Theron
Maybe more people took the Lana romance route than Theron? If BioWare even tracks that in any sort of way.

Or that someone in the line of Revan can't possibly be a player character's lackey.