Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theran Shan?

GorkieX
06.16.2015 , 08:51 AM | #1
Well here goes, and please forgive my spelling as I have not been awake long and my coffee is barley touched.

We have seen the list of cast so far, im sure there are many more in there. However, something I was wondering and im not sure if Eric or any of the others can clear this up... What about Theran Shan? Friends of mine who play this game, who really liked the bumbling SIS Agent are affraid of what this future could mean, especally with the popscile you become for unknown how many years at this point as I have seen posts that range between 1 - 20 years. Is he alive? Will he play any part in all the events and still come out alive later on... or will this be the end of him as we know it and break the hearts of a lot of the players who accually had hoped someday he would be a companion. (Side note: I perrfer Lana but that's just me)

EVO_D
06.16.2015 , 08:57 AM | #2
He ran away like the coward he is! I hope Lana killed him

Amadahy
06.16.2015 , 09:03 AM | #3
I have been asking this question both here, Facebook, and on Twitter since the great leak!! There's quite a few of us who are concerned for our favorite spy. I am hoping he is alive and well.

I'm thinking maybe.....

He is out there somewhere, when we wake up. Plus there is a chapter title "Disavowed" and I'm HOPING this is referencing to him.

He is part of the crew who unfreezes us, maybe?

Additionally, just because he isn't in the cast of characters doesn't mean he isn't around. There are quite a few names (Marr, Satele, Jace, Saresh...) missing from that list as well. I'm cautiously optimistic.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

AetherShanty
06.16.2015 , 09:05 AM | #4
Thanks for making this thread, I was getting close to doing it myself, it seems there are quite a few of us who are rather worried and upset at this.

ArfiveDefour
06.16.2015 , 09:18 AM | #5
I was disappointed to see Lana was listed as a companion, but not Theron

AetherShanty
06.16.2015 , 09:19 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ArfiveDefour View Post
Disappointed would be an understatement for me lol. I think I've been going through the various stages of grief..
There is no Corso, there is only Theron... AND A CARGO BAY FULL OF COURTING GIFTS!

Steelarion
06.16.2015 , 09:21 AM | #7
He quit on Ziost like the wussy he is

good riddance (although a bloody death would have been cooler and more satisfying)

Amadahy
06.16.2015 , 09:21 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ArfiveDefour View Post
^^ THIS!!! I can't imagine why (if he isn't involved) he would be left out but not Lana. I am hoping, as more information becomes available, that we will learn of his fate.

Because I really, really do not want to lose him. I have been a bit of a fan-girl for a while thanks to the comics and Annihilation.
Alcaeus Legacy
Agent Melena
Harbinger/Shadowlands

GorkieX
06.16.2015 , 09:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AetherShanty View Post
Thanks for making this thread, I was getting close to doing it myself, it seems there are quite a few of us who are rather worried and upset at this.

Its my pleasure, I have a few friends who really wish to know so they can prepare them self if its not good.

GorkieX
06.16.2015 , 09:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Steelarion View Post
He quit on Ziost like the wussy he is

good riddance (although a bloody death would have been cooler and more satisfying)

No were said he quit, at the end of Ziost he was put on Administrative leave... that doesnt say quit, we dont know what we went on to do after that yet. With all the thing's hes gone through, and the things hes done I would say hes far from being a wussy.