Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR-RP – Your roleplaying hub for The Old Republic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
SWTOR-RP – Your roleplaying hub for The Old Republic

Ganden
12.19.2011 , 11:06 PM | #11
Launch day is here! Be sure to check out our launch article, as well as the new look to the site, all thanks to one of our members, Sriin. Absolutely amazing work!

Additionally, Tziena has posted an in-character article from an event in-game
Ganden Venorsi
Ataru shall set me free...
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

Dragonlady
12.20.2011 , 05:32 AM | #12
DOH why havent I seen it before?.. Anyway will registrer later and go hunt for nee guild members mehehehehe.
See ya.
Yanα Benora
Looking for new guild.

shadowdream
12.27.2011 , 07:46 PM | #13
Fantastic. I'll be keeping an eye out there. Any chance of a forum for Kath Hound?

CyberCommando
12.27.2011 , 08:01 PM | #14
I'm happy to see Ajunta Pall up their, I was worried we were gonna miss out on all the greatness of SWTOR RP

Ganden
12.27.2011 , 10:16 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by CyberCommando View Post
I'm happy to see Ajunta Pall up their, I was worried we were gonna miss out on all the greatness of SWTOR RP
No one gets left out
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

Ganden
12.28.2011 , 03:17 PM | #16
Update:

Phew! That is all for now. We'll have more updates soon
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

SelinaK
12.28.2011 , 03:25 PM | #17
Is there any real serious reason why any of that could not be done here though? It seems silly to encourage people to split up, most people don't have time to follow lots of different forums and this one has an OOC rp section, an events section, an IC roleplaying section, 20+ paid moderators and a fan fiction section, all stuff people in other games would love to have!
[My posts] • SGR factsss
Type /cjoin OOC ingame for organising RP (globalchans between servers plees? )
Official RP forum + Events! — IC news/gossip — Character listing — Fiction — Art — Story/Universe

Sprint
12.28.2011 , 05:21 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SelinaK View Post
Is there any real serious reason why any of that could not be done here though? It seems silly to encourage people to split up, most people don't have time to follow lots of different forums and this one has an OOC rp section, an events section, an IC roleplaying section, 20+ paid moderators and a fan fiction section, all stuff people in other games would love to have!
Ego, this is just a continuation from SWG.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Ganden
12.28.2011 , 06:58 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by SelinaK View Post
We're not a forum. We're a hub. And we offer roleplaying services that cannot be done here. We can't post articles, we can't run a wiki, we can't establish our guides, and we cannot have server-specific forums here The list goes on
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

TheTeaSpice
12.28.2011 , 09:20 PM | #20
I will be sure to check this out. Since Bioware has decided not to have specific server forums, I think it would be easier to see what is going on in the community on each server (and at large) then the way it is here. Not to mention the search button has been down for *maintenance* a little too long for my taste.

TheTeaSpice