Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego, California!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in San Diego, California!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson's Avatar


TaitWatson
06.12.2015 , 09:43 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Saturday, July 11th, in San Diego!

Read More
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jerba's Avatar


Jerba
06.12.2015 , 10:05 AM | #2
This sounds interesting:
  • 11AM – 4PM PDT – Story Panel and More!
    Exact schedule and details to be announced…
So I suppose they are going to talk about the upcoming story? This is definitely different from any other cantina tour.

Will the event be livestreamed as well?
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

MisterBlackJack's Avatar


MisterBlackJack
06.12.2015 , 10:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
This sounds interesting:
  • 11AM – 4PM PDT – Story Panel and More!
    Exact schedule and details to be announced…
So I suppose they are going to talk about the upcoming story? This is definitely different from any other cantina tour.

Will the event be livestreamed as well?
This isn't the first time. They changed it at the start of the year where they said Cantina tours will now be places to make announcements, future content and where the story is going post 3.0
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

Rabin_Lorac's Avatar


Rabin_Lorac
06.12.2015 , 11:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
This isn't the first time. They changed it at the start of the year where they said Cantina tours will now be places to make announcements, future content and where the story is going post 3.0
Dude what are you even talking about? This is the FIRST time that they are doing a 2 part tour. An afternoon part that is FIVE hours long, then the usual 7-10. That is what the replyer specifically quoted.

Now just see that this is the FIRST time for this additional FIVE hours or SWTOR talk from the devs directly I might even travel to see this one. I have already been to two and enjoyed just the talk back and forth. This seems really exciting for a FIRST time thing.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Please refrain from commenting on the forums again.

Thank you!
Free stuff! Free unlocks THE JUMPSTART BUNDLE, or even better yet subscribe or former subs for PREFERRED FRIEND BUNDLE and seven days of extra sub, free server transfer for all! Click here! http://www.swtor.com/r/TYTv7F.

For new laughs and old memories: http://filthy-few.co.uk/files/swordinbox.html.

Banthabreeder's Avatar


Banthabreeder
06.12.2015 , 02:37 PM | #5
Based on the idiot questions they hand picked to answer at the last one, they might as well just drop any future Q&A.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

The_Wulff's Avatar


The_Wulff
06.12.2015 , 04:23 PM | #6
To be honest them answering hand picked questions is better than the old way where some one would ask a question they were not allowed to answer and the Q&A session would go that way for the entire time. At the very least we get to hear words that aren't "no comment" or "we can't talk about that" with the written question system.

Darth_USMC's Avatar


Darth_USMC
06.14.2015 , 03:34 AM | #7
this is going to be so awesome. i live in san diego so it makes it that more exciting. i hope you dont have to be attending comicon in order to go to this though. i can never get tickets for that. if anyone in the sd area is going let me know. im really ****in excited for this.

Jerba's Avatar


Jerba
06.14.2015 , 07:20 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_USMC View Post
this is going to be so awesome. i live in san diego so it makes it that more exciting. i hope you dont have to be attending comicon in order to go to this though. i can never get tickets for that. if anyone in the sd area is going let me know. im really ****in excited for this.
You don't need to have tickets for Comic Con. They just hold the cantina tour on that weekend so a lot of SWTOR players are in town, but it is completely independent from Comic Con and in a hotel outside the convention center.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

DewyMossEmpire's Avatar


DewyMossEmpire
06.14.2015 , 08:37 AM | #9
Will this tour ever be coming to Detroit? That would be fun. Or Chicago again perhaps, that'd be an easy drive.

Jerba's Avatar


Jerba
06.14.2015 , 11:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DewyMossEmpire View Post
Will this tour ever be coming to Detroit? That would be fun. Or Chicago again perhaps, that'd be an easy drive.
You can find all of this year's cantina tours on the pre-registration page. They will be coming to Gamescom (Germany), PAX Prime (Seattle) and New York Comic-Con.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord