BioWare stop playing games and give us server forums please

Geha

Do you realize that there is a thread about this 4 postings down? You should look around a bit before posting a thread that has been brought up more times than it should.

However, server forums are not needed. 90% of them are recruitment threads and people posting about bad players that lead to trolling and rude comments, mixed with the fact that they are largely not moderated doesn't make them a good place for posting.

yes this forum is worthless, this is not like you have to code something like the UI in game or something hard, its put up community forums here on site to build the communities . You guys are SO BIG on building communities by not doing the LFG tool like wow etc and then you go and do something like this and provide no server forums. On my server i do not feel part of the community , just part of my guild. I have no idea who the other guilds are etc or who the enemy is. There is no way to do roleplay events for the server etc. This is total brain dead move on your part.

I realize that there are a lot of negative posts on server forums, however, I feel that this is something that should be part of every new MMO. Sometimes when I am not playing I like to check out what's going on my server. It's fun finding out about events, rivalries, etc.

Bioware, let's make this happen.

<3 fiz

Yes, server forums ARE needed. It builds a community and provides a cohesive and organized way of finding events and guilds specifically aimed at your server. It's absolutely ridiculous to say all posts on server forums are trolling and bad mouthing. Trolling and bad mouthing is going to happen whether there are server forums or not. It's so frustrating wading through the general forums looking for any hint of a thread related to my server... I'm sick of it Edited by Qel-Nobis

yes this forum is worthless, this is not like you have to code something like the UI in game or something hard, its put up community forums here on site to build the communities . You guys are SO BIG on building communities by not doing the LFG tool like wow etc and then you go and do something like this and provide no server forums. On my server i do not feel part of the community , just part of my guild. I have no idea who the other guilds are etc or who the enemy is. There is no way to do roleplay events for the server etc. This is total brain dead move on your part.

Cause the LFG tool in WoW built the communities. Right...

If you want WoW stuff, go play WoW.

And yes, it's possible to do roleplay events. Apparently you and your people just lack the necessary skill and dedication.

isn't there a list of unofficial forums, stickied?

I know my server has one and hopefully it will keep picking up after holiday season. few other servers have them as well. there are plenty of hosting companies that host forums for free, if someone takes initiative and creates them.

I'm guessing bioware is having enough trouble moderating forums already in existence, and I do believe they actually have encouraged players to take their own steps if they so wished