Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Voss Shrine Sculpture" is it in game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
"Voss Shrine Sculpture" is it in game?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MichiNeko
10.02.2014 , 01:10 PM | #11
I just thought I would bump up this topic. Is this decoration still missing? I saw that they added the class signs as claimable under the achievements list, but I still couldn't find the Voss sculpture. Did I maybe just not see it? (I hope so. That decoration would be so perfect for my SH.)

LadyAdmiral
10.12.2014 , 09:13 PM | #12
Very curious about this, giving it a bump Still not seen it ingame yet, just wondering if its obtainable or if there was a bug that prevented it from becoming available.
~ Swtorista

steven_ward
10.23.2014 , 09:44 PM | #13
Bump, as i dont know either =\

ScarletBlaze
10.23.2014 , 11:34 PM | #14
/bumped.

Can figure out how this is tied to achievements either.

I have maxed reputation
Explorer
Datacrons
Lore
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

thewatcheruatu
10.24.2014 , 07:51 AM | #15
Probably not in game. Even the screenshot on tor-decorations.net is just something taken from the livestream. Would be nice for a BioWare employee to pop in here, however, the way they did for class signs and (I think) the missing PvP crates.

I just sent a PM to Tait Watson about it--don't know if he checks those, but worth a try. I'd rather not bug him on Twitter.
Project Broken Compass | Hapan Delegation

Vovianna
11.02.2014 , 06:45 PM | #16
When you click on the decorations you can find it.
(Civic -> Sculptures -> page 8).
And in the preview you can see it saying "Source: Achievments".
Maybe the achievment is not there yet? On redit I found that there may be an event on Voss (dataminingg) and it could be related to this and has been prematurely added in the list.

Nommak
04.26.2015 , 11:08 AM | #17
i created a ticket about this...and i was basically told to go whistle, just the sort of run around customer support ive come to expect from a company who says they "put the players first" (lol). i have confirmed it's existance on the flagship of the apocalyptic harbingers command deck on jung ma. i will be taking a screenshot when my friend in that guild logs back in to invite me up. apparently it is some secret achievement but rest assured when i do find out i will blast it all over this thread and reddit as well as my guild website. creating a needless grind takes away from our subscribing experience and there shouldnt be any " secret achievements" its ridiculous.

AdrianDmitruk
04.26.2015 , 02:24 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Nommak View Post
i created a ticket about this...and i was basically told to go whistle, just the sort of run around customer support ive come to expect from a company who says they "put the players first" (lol). i have confirmed it's existance on the flagship of the apocalyptic harbingers command deck on jung ma. i will be taking a screenshot when my friend in that guild logs back in to invite me up. apparently it is some secret achievement but rest assured when i do find out i will blast it all over this thread and reddit as well as my guild website. creating a needless grind takes away from our subscribing experience and there shouldnt be any " secret achievements" its ridiculous.
Did the guild in question conquer Voss? Is that the achievement in question?

Since it's on a guildship, that would be my first instinct.
Huttball Season Ticket Holders | Huttball Ticket Scalpers
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Star Forge (originally from Begeren Colony)
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff

Jake_Chambers
05.25.2015 , 08:45 AM | #19
Bump
Rly want it
TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE
REVALIO
astor best egirlfriend

EricMusco
06.05.2015 , 09:23 AM | #20 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulytau View Post
This item is seen on decors list as an achievement reward so i searched all achievements i can see in the game but i was able to see this particular piece as a reward for any of them. Will there be an hint on how to get it?
Hey Ulytau,

I got some information on this from the team, and here are the details... The Voss Shrine Sculpture is incorrectly listed as coming from an achievement currently in the game. Here is the plan on where you can find it and how to get it:
  • The Voss Shrine Sculpture will be available on the Voss Reputation vendor.
  • The Sculpture will require Champion status to purchase.
  • It will cost two Universal Prefabs to purchase.
  • This is likely to go into the game in Game Update 3.3 (I can confirm when we get closer).
Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]