Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it just me, or are Imperial Agent Operatives REALLY annoying in PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Is it just me, or are Imperial Agent Operatives REALLY annoying in PvP?

Majestic_Jazz
12.27.2011 , 06:06 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post
Stun, Force Sprint, Force Shroud if needed, and Force Cloak. I believe shroud will resist the scan anyway til it expires. It Makes you immune to tech and force abilities.
You sound like a gnat.....

Navystylz
12.27.2011 , 06:08 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Majestic_Jazz View Post
You sound like a gnat.....
While Assassins have many problems, engaging to take an opponent apart and slipping back into stealth to find the next target is not one of them. It's when you start adding multiple people to the equation you have problems.

Sanctioned
12.27.2011 , 06:09 PM | #13
Thank you for posting this. Every time I use my combat cloak at the last possible second with ony a sliver of HP left, I imagine someone going on forums and rage-posting about it. While you're not quite at the heightened emotional state I like to imagine, it's a start and serves as confirmation that it really is troll-worthy. Thanks =Op
(Black Vulkars) Bastion: Dregs - 50 Operative , Dresni - 50 Assassin Fapmonster - 50 Vanguard
Shadowfire: Dregs - Spy | Ryuten - MPowers/MLS
Flurry: Ryushi - Rifleman/Creature Handler

Majestic_Jazz
12.27.2011 , 06:12 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
Thank you for posting this. Every time I use my combat cloak at the last possible second with ony a sliver of HP left, I imagine someone going on forums and rage-posting about it. While you're not quite at the heightened emotional state I like to imagine, it's a start and serves as confirmation that it really is troll-worthy. Thanks =Op
You're welcome

Dayshadow
12.27.2011 , 06:13 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Majestic_Jazz View Post
Maybe it is just me, but it IRKS me when I am doing damage to a Operative only for them to punk out and go stealth so that they can run away and recharge their health. Then they want to wait until another person on their team is attacking you, then they come out of stealth and just spam their little "shiv" ability to death.

Operatives reminds me of gnats.....
It's probably just the animation/sound effects. For some reason I can't stand being shived or force choked. It just feels violating. I have no issue being kicked in the balls, merely levitated or any other stun/dmg ability when playing empire. I can;t stand force push either. The distance you get kncoked back just seems ridiculous. In huttball I have been knocked like halfway across the court or away from a gun turret on Alderaan and nearly to the stairs leading down through the center.

But, you just have to live with it. I can still beat ANY melee that isn't overleveled in PvP gear and I can still beat any IA that isn't overleveled or in PvP gear 1vs1. This is without even using my 2 minute CD shield ability and making the occasional mistake. So it all evens out.
(▀▀▀▀!(Θ)!▀▀▀▀!!(████████████████████)

Majestic_Jazz
12.27.2011 , 06:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Dayshadow View Post
It's probably just the animation/sound effects. For some reason I can't stand being shived or force choked. It just feels violating. I have no issue being kicked in the balls, merely levitated or any other stun/dmg ability when playing empire. I can;t stand force push either. The distance you get kncoked back just seems ridiculous. In huttball I have been knocked like halfway across the court or away from a gun turret on Alderaan and nearly to the stairs leading down through the center.

But, you just have to live with it. I can still beat ANY melee that isn't overleveled in PvP gear and I can still beat any IA that isn't overleveled or in PvP gear 1vs1. This is without even using my 2 minute CD shield ability and making the occasional mistake. So it all evens out.
Yeah, maybe it is just the Animation/sound effects. The sound is really annoying and when they rapidly move left and right over and over while they do it doesn't make it any easier. Again, Assassins does this all the time but it only irks me when it is being done by an Operative.

ghettogenius
12.27.2011 , 07:12 PM | #17
Force choke will shut them up ... literally.