Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Dev Livestream June 3rd

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Upcoming Dev Livestream June 3rd
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
05.26.2015 , 01:08 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

I want to let you all know about our next planned developer livestream which will be happening on Wednesday, June 3rd from 4-5PM CDT. You can check out the livestream on our twitch channel, here.

What we will be showing over the course of our one hour stream is some of the new content we have talked about which is coming this year. First up, we will be walking you through the entirety of the new Yavin IV Stronghold! Second, we will be doing all of that as a Togruta.

So tune in as we showcase the new Stronghold and playable Species coming to SWTOR. Thanks everyone, we’ll see you then.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JSitruc
05.26.2015 , 01:12 PM | #2
Togruta! okaay dokaaay
Interested in joining the fight? Click here to get started!

Jerba
05.26.2015 , 01:20 PM | #3
Nice to see that the livestreams are returning again.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
some of the new content we have talked about which is coming this year
I really hope that we will getting the new content very soon, like in July at the latest. I'm anxious to see something new. Hopefully, "coming this year" is just a reference to the 2015 roadmap and doesn't mean we have to wait long to get it.
Also, I have a feeling that PTS will soon be turned on if the stronghold and species are already in a playable state.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

TUXs
05.26.2015 , 01:24 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
...some of the new content we have talked about which is coming this year.
-eric
I hope we see more than just a new instanced house and a new head Eric...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

LadyRoyalport
05.26.2015 , 01:27 PM | #5
Yavin???? You have got to be kidding me ! Last year at the Seattle Community Cantina event we were told that Alderaan was in the works ... what happened to that??? That's the one I've been waiting for and saving up for.

Yavin??? Seriously???? NO Thank You!!!!
The 'Lynn Lady
Find me on Twitter: @swtormamalynne

Alec_Fortescue
05.26.2015 , 01:29 PM | #6
New cartel market sets (the ones from "official" suggestion thread) sneak peaks, please!

DarthDymond
05.26.2015 , 01:29 PM | #7
Cool, looking forward to seeing both.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

LogicLoup
05.26.2015 , 01:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyRoyalport View Post
Yavin???? You have got to be kidding me ! Last year at the Seattle Community Cantina event we were told that Alderaan was in the works ... what happened to that??? That's the one I've been waiting for and saving up for.

Yavin??? Seriously???? NO Thank You!!!!
You do realise that the Yavin stronghold was not only announced but previewed at the Anaheim Celebration event back in April, right? This isn't exactly breaking news.

Edited to note: I, for one, welcome our new Ahsoka-clone overlords!

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

DarkLordSnake
05.26.2015 , 01:37 PM | #9
*screams in excitement.*
*Silently screams in excitement.*
*Is unable to hold it in.*
YEEEEES

henriquecorseuil
05.26.2015 , 01:40 PM | #10
Add the Black Crystal Color to this new content stuff, please.

And bring back Grand Mounts/Sets/Armors/Weapons packs, please.

Also: new events (NEW, not old one's back), new Flashpoint's and Warzones. Introduce the system of Solo FP's with 4 companions instead of the droid, and make it possible to ALL flashpoints. By now, that's all I really care and want to see.

Togruta and new stronghold I really don't care, I'll never play as one and never have one, respectively.
Master Neykan (Jedi Sentinel) - "The White Jedi"
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)