Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer Service

PeterSith
12.27.2011 , 05:57 PM | #1
Has anyone had any luck actually calling in and speaking to a representative?

I have been trying for close to a week now and I get the same lame message from the dev's saying yes thank you we have your money but you should go **** yourself if you want help from us.

I am forced to call because this is regarding a security key issue.
(▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇۞ʭ≬▩▩▩▩≬ʭ۞▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇)

Doggett
12.27.2011 , 06:03 PM | #2
I think they underestimated the amount of CS reps they needed, it seems hard to get support in any form.

Sabster
12.27.2011 , 06:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Doggett View Post
I think they underestimated the amount of CS reps they needed, it seems hard to get support in any form.
WAY underestimated it. Customer Service is a joke at Bioware. They're seriously going to start losing money because of it when people start leaving and going back to their old games.

I have 2 accounts (one of which I plan to close after 30 days due to bugs); and one ticket was answered within 8 hours (tho it was more of an automated reply); but on my other account, I have 2 different tickets - both weeks old at this point.

renegadeimp
12.27.2011 , 06:08 PM | #4
How did they underestimate it? They have two dedicated customer service centers and a FINITE number of staff. They have over 1 million subscribers to this game and rising. You need to understand what a queue is, and be patient.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Brerrob
12.27.2011 , 06:09 PM | #5
lol...Bioware doesn't care about us. It seriously takes weeks to get email support alone.

kadafu
12.27.2011 , 06:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
How did they underestimate it? They have two dedicated customer service centers and a FINITE number of staff. They have over 1 million subscribers to this game and rising. You need to understand what a queue is, and be patient.
They underestimated it by not having enough customer service personnel available to help the huge numbers of people with problems. Business 101. It's worse than the take-a-number system at the Department of Licensing!

I don't call "we're busy right now, call back later" for days "service".

How many customers are going to have problems, are ignorant of the forums and don't see helpful information like you have in your signature line and just uninstall the game & cancel their subscription. They're literally throwing money away.

renegadeimp
12.27.2011 , 06:28 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by kadafu View Post
They underestimated it by not having enough customer service personnel available to help the huge numbers of people with problems. Business 101. It's worse than the take-a-number system at the Department of Licensing!

I don't call "we're busy right now, call back later" for days "service".

How many customers are going to have problems, are ignorant of the forums and don't see helpful information like you have in your signature line and just uninstall the game & cancel their subscription. They're literally throwing money away.
Again, they can only have a finite number of staff. Unless of course, you want your subscription fee to rise.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.