Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira still not fixed.

Joefjr
12.27.2011 , 02:32 PM | #1
Logged on to my JK who has 8k+ affection with Kira who chose the DS option before i knew about the bug. No new chat quests even gave her some gifts to raise her affection which it did and still no private chats have been unlocked.

Lord-Detrick
12.27.2011 , 02:34 PM | #2
same issue they said they fixed it today but did not
Lord Detrick will rise again!

Joefjr
12.27.2011 , 02:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Detrick View Post
same issue they said they fixed it today but did not
Sucks because now do i keep leveling and miss out on stuff or not play the game at all so i don't miss out on stuff.

Arrek
12.27.2011 , 02:43 PM | #4
It's possible that as the prior sticky note said on the workaround portion, that those who already chose the flirt option my be locked out until they can fix that portion.

So far I'm reading it as (maybe completely wrong) that the conversation option itself has been fixed and flags properly now. While those who were affected by the missing/broken flag option might still be in trouble.

I would go ahead and either rebug it/send in a new report that you are still missing the convo's you should be having at this point.

Also if anyone was waiting on the defector portion for the fix, would be interesting to see a test done and see if the flag was fixed at that point at least for sure.
Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.
~Original Jedi Code

Joefjr
12.27.2011 , 06:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrek View Post
It's possible that as the prior sticky note said on the workaround portion, that those who already chose the flirt option my be locked out until they can fix that portion.

So far I'm reading it as (maybe completely wrong) that the conversation option itself has been fixed and flags properly now. While those who were affected by the missing/broken flag option might still be in trouble.

I would go ahead and either rebug it/send in a new report that you are still missing the convo's you should be having at this point.

Also if anyone was waiting on the defector portion for the fix, would be interesting to see a test done and see if the flag was fixed at that point at least for sure.

According to patch notes they fixed the Kira bug, so i should see the private chat quests now but i don't.