Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfers Offline

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Murdura
05.19.2015 , 12:45 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by InfraredGamer View Post
You are tearing me apart bioware! You already have my money and dignity, WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?!
Your patience?

Hahaha, couldn't resist bud...sorry.

Ocho-Quatro
05.19.2015 , 01:01 PM | #112
Pretty much this...

http://i.imgur.com/hziacRB.jpg
<Fortitude>
Parentheses - Shadow - Apostrophe - Guardian - Apos'trophe - Sage
Périod - Commando - Apostrophé - Scoundrel - Proper - Sage

The Punctuation Legacy

Jinre_the_Jedi
05.19.2015 , 01:16 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Plus if this was true, BW would not care because each time you transfer you're paying them money! People doing that would be making them a bank load. So that's a bad theory.
It is true, there are people who have done it. And ofcourse they care, because people were duplicating credits, rare items, everything. You could buy a hypercrate and transfer servers and now have 2 hypercrates. It's worse with credits. You could have 10m, transfer and now have 20m. Then go back and have 30m. Move the money to one character and transfer again, now you have 60m + duplicated rare items you had, so white crystals, hypercrates, anything. If you fail to see how that's BAD for Swtor, then I don't think anything Bioware could tell you would help you...

SuperNobbs
05.19.2015 , 01:20 PM | #114
Well unless you have a source link, or any sort of proof as to why this is 100% why its taken five days, I'll wait for Bioware to tell me whats up.

The only issue is that might take a while.

TaitWatson
05.19.2015 , 01:29 PM | #115 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey all,

I see a number of questions about this, so wanted to let you know that the Character Transfer service will be available again with 3.2.1.

Thanks!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

InfraredGamer
05.19.2015 , 01:30 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey all,

I see a number of questions about this, so wanted to let you know that the Character Transfer service will be available again with 3.2.1.

Thanks!
So its going to be down for another week? Nice! Or however long till 3.2.1 comes out I suppose?

MuzluPasta
05.19.2015 , 01:35 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by InfraredGamer View Post
So its going to be down for another week? Nice! Or however long till 3.2.1 comes out I suppose?
See below.

Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Current target is the 26th!
BiS Referral link -> http://www.swtor.com/r/blMqt8
Pre 4.0 Warstalker
One has fallen, two shall rise. All behold the force-sensitive penguin!

lillynilly
05.19.2015 , 01:48 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by MuzluPasta View Post
See below.
Current -TARGET-.lol Doesn't mean it will happen! I hope the people who paid for them before they went down get reimbursed instead of just being forced to wait. In this time they could have just leveled new players.
Madame'Hydra..The artist formerly known as Jillynilly
Oröro
Jubilëe

JediSnaps
05.19.2015 , 02:24 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by lillynilly View Post
Current -TARGET-.lol Doesn't mean it will happen! I hope the people who paid for them before they went down get reimbursed instead of just being forced to wait. In this time they could have just leveled new players.
In all fairness though, while they could have leveled new characters, they still wouldn't have their legacy or items/credits they were wanting to transfer on that server for that toon.

In all honesty, this thread has been a fun follow. Millions of tears and begging to have their money taken.

Over/under number of threads to be started about this "scandalous" move by Bioware. I set the bar at 75.
I love reading the forums, especially General and PvP. It's like a cross between The Hills, Jersey Shore and monkeys flinging poo.

Shameless RaF code : Thank you! http://www.swtor.com/r/ZMcsRG

nightclub
05.19.2015 , 02:25 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by lillynilly View Post
i sure hope they do too (though we are already being forced to wait). after having played for years, and accumulating wealths of different sorts, it is not nearly as fun to make a new character. main part of the reason i would rather transfer a character than make a new character is the mild frustration of not having enough money to buy inventory/bank tabs and my legacy unlocks, amongst a few other convenient things,. i've become almost entirely fed up with my server and am having plenty of trouble finding joy in playing on my current server. i enjoy SWTOR immensely.... but not my server........

just waiting idly by, hoping that this idleness wont make me unsubscribe... time to bring back the transfer service bioware, pre-patch. keep your subscribers happy, dont turn us into F2P players or lose us entirely... theres still hope for you, abuse it.