Unscheduled Maintenance: 14 May 2015

EricMusco

Speak with money instead of forum posts. If you don't like how they run things start sending your hard earned cash to another game. I just came back after about 2.5yrs because I got fed up. Now I have a lot of new content to chew thru.

Same, I had stopped playing before they released HK. But after being back for about a month and a half or so I'm remembering why I quit in the first place. I had been hoping that they had gotten better. Evidently I'm being let down.

Why do you need to do this today. Server down from 13:30 to 15:30 on a holiday (from Iceland). Why are the servers never down during daytime in the US or why can't you patch the EU servers first then the US servers. So they never go down during the day.

From a german pov :

Its a Holy day in germany and you are shutting servers down during prime time 3:30 - 5:30PM. You are not announcing anything in the german forums, nor a message visible on the launcher. Never has customer support/information been worse. What are your thoughts on non american customers? You do not want them in your game anymore? You think they are just not lucrative enough to invest in a customer support for them? You treat your EU customers much more worse than any other company. Not only is the customer support regarding techniqually difficulties not present, but also is your game/servers full of problems. Not to mention the ongoing serverwide lags on EU servers. But still no yellow post about some news about it. But still you refuse to change server location from ireland to another european country that would offer more stable connections, like Netherlands, Amsterdam to save more money.

This behaviour of your company is not neglectable anymore and has to improve if you don't want to loose your EU gamers.

My thread will probably be deleted, but consider this critic and try to improve.

What serverwide lag are you talking about?, i have not seen ONE lag spike on my server (The Prog EU) yet i hover around 20 - 40 MS at any given time anywhere, sounds like you need a better provider buddy, and what other server problems? i have yet to see anything that could be considered game-breaking.

Go outside get some fresh air and come back home.

Same, I had stopped playing before they released HK. But after being back for about a month and a half or so I'm remembering why I quit in the first place. I had been hoping that they had gotten better. Evidently I'm being let down.

The more broad truth of the situation is that all of the "big" MMOs are managed in the exact same way. So you're stuck picking which logo you want to tithe to, or just quit the MMO scene altogether. I've been spending a good amount of time with my Path of Exile closed beta access. Now -THAT- is a company that treats its community with some love and respect.