"Redeem a Product Registration Code" Is not check but pre-order page says I do

shadwhealer

Okay so here is the issue . . .

On the main screen of the account into, the "Redeem a Product Registration Code" is not checked.

http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab316/shdwhealer/1.png

But I added the code in July or August . . . and on my pre-order page it says this:

"You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access.

Don’t play solo! Tell your friends you've pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic on Facebook or Twitter!

"

http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab316/shdwhealer/2.png

Whats the deal?

so if i ordered a digital copy i will recieve my product registration code soon because i have looked and cannot find it only the pre order code

not like it matters, you cannot use the release code until release day (20th), it does not grant early access

pre order codes are what is required for early access (and than you have to wait for your email to let you know what wave you are in)

Yeah we just need to learn to read better....

First thing on the page before all the checks.

"GET READY TO PLAY!

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!"