Anyone else having trouble connecting to The Progenitor?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems highly unlikely since I haven't updated windows in a year... And didn't update it today or yesterday... no updates here.

Woaw well then I'm lost , BioWare wassup this morning?

Update: Got into the servers and nothing..

Edited by warzelda

Error on my server screen (which took a while to load) said it was an authorization issue.

That is probably an issue with a timeout. He tried so long that the token from the login server for that particular action expired... or something like that.

I cannot get on to the progenitor or any other server, cannot get onto the character selection screen been stuck on the screen before it for 2 lots of 15 mins, I tried closing it and trying again after the first 15 mins, another 15 has now gone....guess no gaming before work for me today, gotta lead in 30 mins lol

Hey all,

We are investigating the issues with the EU servers right now and I'll let you know once we have any more information and an ETA.

Thanks,

Tait

Well, at least Tait's awake and they're aware. I now have this mental image of him frantically dialing the numbers of the engineers on a dial phone to get them out of bed and into work. Oh, and he's wearing a long night cap, of course. :p

Hey all,

We are investigating the issues with the EU servers right now and I'll let you know once we have any more information and an ETA.

Thanks,

Tait

Sweet, thanks for posting this in the "general discussion", good idea, and also for NOT posting it in the "customer service" where it actually belongs. It's bug related I believe!?

But on a serious note, actually thank you for investigating the issue in time.

Sweet, thanks for posting this in the "general discussion", good idea, and also for NOT posting it in the "customer service" where it actually belongs. It's bug related I believe!?

But on a serious note, actually thank you for investigating the issue in time.

Give him a break... it's 2AM where he is :p

so ive been a the server select screen since i got booted and this whole thing started. earlier i could click select server and it would bring up the logging into server pop up. Now everytime i click select server for Red Eclipse it says connection error. So it looks like they are certainly working on the situation

Still paying for it, my sub runs down, at least compensate it with CC. I'm playing only on wednesday/thursday every week, so thanks Bioware. :mad:

Oh quit your whining...

You pay what, 15 bucks a month?

Less if you're on a long term subscription?

That's 49 cents a day.

2 cents an hour.

Let me have your bank details and I'll personally compensate you for this horrific slight against your precious gaming time...

So far, that's 4 cents or so? (That's american cents, mind you... not Euro cents).

so ive been a the server select screen since i got booted and this whole thing started. earlier i could click select server and it would bring up the logging into server pop up. Now everytime i click select server for Red Eclipse it says connection error. So it looks like they are certainly working on the situation

Not sure if serious...

Oh quit your whining...

You pay what, 15 bucks a month?

Less if you're on a long term subscription?

That's 49 cents a day.

2 cents an hour.

You must be bored. But you saved my day. Thanks m8.

Edited by Hungarycell