Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When does the 12X start?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pmeknai
05.04.2015 , 10:30 AM | #201
Just a shame you cannot do the same program that was done SoR with the X12xp, to turn it on and then off when that event (time) has come to an end. I was wondering how to turn it on just in case it was turned off.
Do or do not, there is no try.
European Server - The Progenitor
Characters - Naipmek, Jedi Consular ( Shadow ), Painmek , Jedi ( Sage ), Kenaimp, Jedi Knight ( Sentinel ), Pmeknai, Imperial Operative

strallart
05.04.2015 , 10:30 AM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Oddly enough, it is the incessant tears and complaints about how a bonus feature that is going to last for months is a tiny bit later that never ceases to amaze me.
That's not the point, Bioware has a long history of incompetence.

If they once again can't fulfill their promises, there's some lazy management that needs fixing
This game deserves better than a never ending period of mediocrity

noordmanstim
05.04.2015 , 10:33 AM | #203
So i still dont have it.. are they still runing the script?

Jedi_Rachael
05.04.2015 , 10:34 AM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by noordmanstim View Post
So i still dont have it.. are they still runing the script?
Beginning to think the exact thing.Got a boost running and it's going to go to waste now

EricMusco
05.04.2015 , 10:36 AM | #205 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The script has been run to completion. Please completely close your game and reopen it, all active subscribers should have the Epic Story XP Boost!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

darkblubber
05.04.2015 , 10:57 AM | #206
12x XP Boost is active now.
Thanks Eric

Sproctor
05.04.2015 , 11:10 AM | #207
I just came back via a referral code from a friend. So now I have the free 7 days, etc. Do I get the Droid and the 12xp with this?

amanwing
05.04.2015 , 11:15 AM | #208
what if I became a subscriber 5 minutes ago?

Shirahko
05.04.2015 , 11:16 AM | #209
So I still don't have the XP boost? Logged in AFTER the post that said everyone has it. Didn't have it so I closed the game and relauched and STILL don't have it.

Zantergog
05.04.2015 , 11:35 AM | #210
seems communications been good so far and they fixed the issue - What some don't understand is there can be unforeseen issues with things like this - happens in a lot of game updates on titles I play. Comms with Swtor seems really good in this thread. thanks Eric