When does the 12X start?

Zenpasin

Hey folks!

I am seeing the same thing you are, the Epic Story XP Boost is not yet live. We are actively checking with the dev team to see what the status is. I will give you updates as soon as I have them.

-eric

Thanks Eric!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks!

I am seeing the same thing you are, the Epic Story XP Boost is not yet live. We are actively checking with the dev team to see what the status is. I will give you updates as soon as I have them.

-eric

Thanks Eric. Patiently waiting for the light.

While everyone is waiting - why don't we talk about a good subject?

A debate perhaps!

Let me start - what body type do you love most on males and females? I'm all about BT2 on males and 4 on females. :jawa_wink:

Now the question is, do I level a Gunslinger or a Jedi Shadow...

My Shadow is stuck at 43, has been for a few months. SO! Will be for me:

Shadow

Trooper (she's 20, from the last double XP weekend)

Bounty Hunter

Inquisitor

Knight.

I rerolled my smuggler main today to a Jedi Knight looking forward to enjoying the story :D

Ziost went off on time but was busy as hell, very impressed I had no lag though!

Edited by -Sullster-

Now the question is, do I level a Gunslinger or a Jedi Shadow...

Well, what do you want, a no-limit adventure through galaxy with danger at every step or a no-drink no-fun no-nothing path filled of extreme chaste and religious aspects?

Looks like it's going to be a "May the Sith [5th] be with you ..." for us Europeans. Not that I'm complaining but I was looking forward to spend today playing the story of some classes. Would it have been that hard to set a fixed starting time for the XP boost and announce it like you did with the droid pet?