Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I am legitamately Curious, are the haters happy now?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
So I am legitamately Curious, are the haters happy now?

Zennshi
12.27.2011 , 02:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by IlexGlabra View Post
It didn't work fine. It was adding money to the economy at too fast of a rate which would lead to unmanageable inflation. Your suggestion that they just offer free money to all the other professions as well is no way to 'fix' anything.
I know reading is asking far too much, and I am amazed you didn't read it and hit the quote button to make it look like you actually used the peabrain you do have.

I never said ANYTHING about it working fine.

If you will now take the time to read the quote, you will know what I said.

But because you are a lazy instant gratification sort, I will sum it up for you :

Instead of nerfing a profession that actually has some sort of gain, why not buff other professions to balance it out.

Inflation assumes that there is money there, this game is rampant with money sinks and the gains from Slicing at later player levels are small compared to what you get from selling high level vendor trash.

Also, it amazes me how many of you fail to see that a major part of this money issue is the failure of their Galactic Trading Market.
Peace is a lie, only passion exists.

Zennshi
12.27.2011 , 02:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by IlexGlabra View Post
It didn't work fine. It was adding money to the economy at too fast of a rate which would lead to unmanageable inflation. Your suggestion that they just offer free money to all the other professions as well is no way to 'fix' anything.
Or, hmmm... I donno... maybe make crafted items better than the stuff you can buy from vendors and fix the gtm so that buy/selling isn't a nightmare???

Why are the ignorant and unimaginative nerf herders the ones QQing the most?

Your solutions are narrow minded and poorly thought out.

This is why I ask, are you haters happy now that slicing is about as useless as the other trade skills?

Oh and before anyone asks, I have 6 characters who I craft on, they all have different professions. I used Slicing to support these crafters because it is a huge money sink. I know the pain, don't think I don't understand what I am talking about.
Peace is a lie, only passion exists.

Trineda
12.27.2011 , 02:41 PM | #13
Hello everyone,

The recent changes to Slicing are a hot topic right now. We are closing this thread in order to keep this discussion organized. Please redirect your posts to the current thread on the Slicing changes. We appreciate your understanding, Thank You!