Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Planetary Status Monitor | Still no progression in Ziost story available ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Planetary Status Monitor | Still no progression in Ziost story available ?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AMightyKnight
04.28.2015 , 11:46 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Ziost Rep to grind? Flash point too right? World boss?
Ziost doesnt have an rep grind. It doesnt even have dailies. They introduced yet another cartel rep grind however.
3.2 doesnt have a new flashpoint or a new world boss either. We might get the new world boss in a couple of weeks but there is zero info on a new flashpoint.

Quote: Originally Posted by Halinalle View Post
190 set man?
Gear that makes 186 and 192 gear useless?

Sorry, 192 token stuff is still good but vendor stuff is ueless.
Uh, we have been raiding for token gear for what, five months now? I'm drowning in 192 token / 198 com gear at this point.
But sure, i'll play Ziost with my fourth or fifth alt once i feel like leveling them to 60.
Benaiah Abihail @TulakHord Ahdino Abishai
Gladio vivere, fusil perire!
KotFE 10/2015: RIP Endgame

Vaalin
04.28.2015 , 11:50 AM | #32
Yeah.... 2 + months of Hype for 30 minutes of content. No world boss, no flashpoint, no operation, no reputation. You gave us a larger CZ-198 with less dailies and 30 minutes of story. Granted the story is good, but its still only 30 minutes of it. The disappointment is real guys for the amount of hype that you put into this.
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community
TAW Website | TAW Games | TAW Recruiting Post | APPLY HERE

RaiderMid
04.28.2015 , 11:53 AM | #33
They probably did rush this out too soon and should have released it all at once. We did get appearance designer and some nice qol improvements so all is not lost.

SebastiaanZ
04.28.2015 , 11:54 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by RaiderMid View Post
They probably did rush this out too soon and should have released it all at once. We did get appearance designer and some nice qol improvements so all is not lost.
Well I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say I am seriously pissed off atm.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Halinalle
04.28.2015 , 11:55 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by AMightyKnight View Post
Uh, we have been raiding for token gear for what, five months now? I'm drowning in 192 token / 198 com gear at this point.
But sure, i'll play Ziost with my fourth or fifth alt once i feel like leveling them to 60.
Even my best geared character is still undergeared (optimized 186 with some 192s, "you're mainstat is 1k lower than endurance") for SMs, nowhere near enough anything for HMs.

unibim
04.28.2015 , 12:02 PM | #36
Yellow post, where are you?
Malgus Self-Destruct button
Press in case of emergency need of referral link.

WTB [A Way To Change Forum Display Name]

Dainter
04.28.2015 , 12:15 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by unibim View Post
Yellow post, where are you?
They are posting in the bug forum....about missing German and French translations.

ZeridanShear
04.28.2015 , 12:17 PM | #38
More than a little disappointed.

Pietrastor
04.28.2015 , 12:28 PM | #39
Lol now imagine if Oricon was spliced into 2 and dailies separated from first update, let alone new Ops bosses.

WHy is anyone comparing this to Forged Alliance I don't get. Each part of Forged Alliance story had an introduction, middle and a small conclusion. This is just 1 patch they cut into two, after previous content-barren 3.1 patch that took 11-wek wait.

Talk about disappointing

EricMusco
04.28.2015 , 12:30 PM | #40 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Without spoiling anything, there have been some questions about the end of Ziost currently and whether this is intended or not. It is 100% intended, it is not a bug, and there is definitely more coming… And it is coming soon. The finale event for this story will happen Monday, May 4th and it will not require a patch.

Spoiler

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]