Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"This may include decorations in adjacent rooms"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
"This may include decorations in adjacent rooms"

DataBeaver
09.23.2014 , 01:06 PM | #1
I wanted to redecorate one of the rooms in my Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace, so instead of manually picking up the 20 or so decorations I thought I'd use the "Reset decorations in Room" button. Instead of resetting just that room, it also reset the entire entrance room, taxi pad and all, as well as another small room on the completely opposite side of the stronghold. Gee, thanks a lot. Why include the button at all if it can have completely unexpected and unwanted results? At least add an undo button so players can easily restore their decorations after being screwed over.

Loc_n_lol
09.23.2014 , 04:13 PM | #2
I used it in the hangar bay on tatooine and it reset the main "room" instead, over 300 hooks gone. Turns out that not all of the hooks inside the hangar bay are actually tied to the room they are located in...

Icestar
09.24.2014 , 04:56 AM | #3
If you want to clear out the stronghold, use it.

If you want to re decorate a part of your stronghold, do not use it.

discbox
09.24.2014 , 07:26 AM | #4
Watch the BioWare dev team after programming this button:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUM5xHUY4M

Mozepy
09.25.2014 , 02:57 AM | #5
I am guessing that it counts what ever is included with the original stronghold as one room. I'm not 100% sure what that is since I had 5 rooms unlocked to begin with. I think it's the Ship pad, taxi pad, entrance hall and 2 of the 4 round rooms.

TheRampage
09.25.2014 , 06:59 AM | #6
Wanted to pick stuff from first tent near landing dock on tatoine, ended picking every single thing that wasnt a room with closed doors. Ih, even the passage room was picked. And the room on the cliff that looks down on Tatootine.

Seriously
Raph‚el - Not Good Enough

CloudCastle
09.26.2014 , 11:59 AM | #7
I used this to try and redo one of the little side rooms in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold. The room immediately adjacent to mine remained unchanged, but the two rooms that were clear across the other side of the building did get picked up. Made no sense to me.

RandyL
04.28.2015 , 10:13 AM | #8
Thanks for clearing out multiple rooms of decorations BW. Please disable this button until you fix it. Now I'll have to spend an hour or so re-doing half of my stronghold, trying to remember how I had everything laid out. So annoyed.