Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Suggestions to Buff sage Heals Please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Suggestions to Buff sage Heals Please

Joesixxpack
04.17.2015 , 06:45 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by charlieferari View Post
[B]Sage heals are very under-powered
Absolutely, you should also ask BW to let seers throw their stun bubbles 30 m to help balance out the new low slash.

DomiSotto
04.17.2015 , 07:09 AM | #42
Well, maybe the thread was prophetic. Sage Healers proposed changes to the Force Management on PTS might make the Discipline more challenging with a Noble Sacrifice going on a long CD.
Deal.

Joesixxpack
04.17.2015 , 07:51 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by DomiSotto View Post
Well, maybe the thread was prophetic. Sage Healers proposed changes to the Force Management on PTS might make the Discipline more challenging with a Noble Sacrifice going on a long CD.
That CD's a terrible idea.

OP, another suggestion: Request MA increase mana regen. rate by 500% for 10 minutes to comp. for this new noble sacrifice nonsense.

DomiSotto
04.17.2015 , 12:34 PM | #44
Well, they did step back with the Shoulder Canon, so I have a feeling that they will find a reasonable compromise with the NS. Wait and see.
Deal.

kissingaiur
04.17.2015 , 12:38 PM | #45
Why do Sorc/Sages need a buff? They already have great burst healing and AoE healing, as well as the best effective healing in the game (smart heals/bubbles). They can also cleanse 90% of everything in the game.
Hothothothothothotho
"I need you all to know that I’ve transcended ranked pvp by reading about it on the forums"
5.6 PvP Operative Healing / twitch.tv/kissingaiur

Amaste
04.17.2015 , 12:55 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
Official SWTOR PvP forum super villian
Just about sprayed my keyboard with coke.
Leguim, Dück, Alcoheälic

Stop Resisting

RangKer
04.17.2015 , 12:57 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by kissingaiur View Post
Why do Sorc/Sages need a buff? They already have great burst healing and AoE healing, as well as the best effective healing in the game (smart heals/bubbles). They can also cleanse 90% of everything in the game.
Long Answer:
Quote: Originally Posted by RangKer View Post
They are a League Of Super Evil Recruit.
Short Answer: OP is a Troll

But for all "Seriousness claims." The OP while being level 55-57, openly claimed they gets focused and killed by low level Maras on Tattoine in 1v1, as well they openly admitted that they don't know how to play their class (even after 2 years exclusively playing only 2 classes) and cause they are 17 years old.
I'm a League Of Super Evil Recruit.

charlieferari
04.17.2015 , 01:57 PM | #48
Please do not cast me as the villain because I am not evil I am simply seeking retribution against the people that wronged me 2 years ago, the guilty parties MUST be punished. And I was level 23 at the time when I got burned on tattoine so please get your information right.

You people like to cast insults and judge others and be critical of other peoples mistakes yet you do not look into the mirror and see what you are doing is wrong. All I wanted was to quest an do my missions and when I asked "Why do you keep killing me?" their answer was "LOL dumb noob."

That really hurt my feelings and from that day I plotted my revenge and planted the seeds of destruction one thread at a time and then I WAITED. I waited update after update, fabricating parse sheets and inciting hatred until finally my dream of cold hard retribution came to life and soon I will finish what I started 2 years ago. I was a nice guy that's why I only played republic characters but you all made me into this monster but it doesn't matter now because no one can stop what is to come.

The internet is full of narcissistic people who like to insult and degrade others jsut to uplift yourself and fortify your egos and it is really sad that descent people who truly wanted the game to be balanced and fair ahd to get dragged into this but I can't enjoy warzone pvp and open world pvp then NOBODY can!

Bioware will listen to me, they have done so in the past. I was one of the main orchestrators of the sages force barrier.

RangKer
04.17.2015 , 02:05 PM | #49
Please do not cast me as the villain because I am not evil I am simply seeking retribution against the people that wronged me 2 years ago, the guilty parties MUST be punished. And I was level 50 at the time when I got burned on tattoine in Outlaw's Den by level 26 Maras and Sents so please get your information right.

You people like to cast insults and judge others and be critical of other peoples mistakes yet you do not look into the mirror and see what you are doing is wrong cause you all know I am right and better. All I wanted was to back track a few quests an do my missions and when I asked "Why do you keep killing me?" their answer was "LOL dumb noob."

That really hurt my feelings and from that day I plotted my revenge and planted the seeds of destruction one thread at a time and then I WAITED. I waited update after update, fabricating parse sheets and inciting hatred until finally my dream of cold hard retribution came to life and soon I will finish what I started 2 years ago. I was a nice guy that's why I only played republic characters but you all made me into this monster but it doesn't matter now because no one can stop what is to come.

The internet is full of narcissistic people who like to insult and degrade others jsut to uplift yourself and fortify your egos and it is really sad that descent people who truly wanted the game to be balanced and fair ahd to get dragged into this but I can't enjoy warzone pvp and open world pvp then NOBODY can!

Bioware will listen to me, they are f a g s and f u c k t a r d s, so they favor me over your bias finger pointing. I was one of the main orchestrators of the sages force barrier and merc nerfs on my main account before I got banned for telling jewish and black gamers to get off my game, which they still need to do.
Glad I quoted you before you ninja edit your post. But, honestly hate to break it to ya; you're the one who said you lose to low level maras on Tat at level 50, but in all seriousness BW hasn't, nor ever did they or will they listen to your suggestions.

As well too rub more salt it into your wounds.
Quote:
Classes + Combat
General

While on full Resolve, players now receive a 50% Slow in place of any effect that would normally Immobilize them. This Slow effect has the same duration and conditions as the Immobilize effect that would occur under normal circumstances. For example, if the Immobilize can break early when damage is taken, then so can the Slow that replaces it. Immobilizing effects still do not generate Resolve, they simply react differently when they encounter a target that has a full Resolve bar. These changes only apply to PvP combat.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=807140

Enjoy being a fancy looking target dummy for these "OP" melees now.
I'm amazed you know how to use a keyboard actually. A Level 55+ Sage / Sorc that gets wrecked in Open world PvP by Low Level melee classes.

Needed a early afternoon laugh.
I'm a League Of Super Evil Recruit.

charlieferari
04.17.2015 , 02:08 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by RangKer View Post
Hate to break it to ya; you're the one who said you lose to low level maras on Tat at level 55+, but in all seriousness BW hasn't nor ever did they listen to you. As well too rub more salt it into your wounds.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=807140

Enjoy being a fancy looking target dummy for these "OP" melees now.
I'm amazed you know how to use a keyboard actually. A Level 55+ Sage / Sorc that gets wrecked in Open world PvP by Low Level melee classes.

Needed a early afternoon laugh.
D: I'm adding you to the list of people to take revenge on.