Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So what are people parsing at 60?

Xenphon
03.29.2015 , 09:44 AM | #491
I have always accepted the slightly harder mechanics melee had to react to, because we we were rewarded for mastering them. Even mastering the current mechanics perfectly do not net the same rewards. You can do the necessary damage, but it is often less than ranged and most certainly not above. The best you can hope for is being equal, and that is more because the ranged is making mistakes rather than anything you do. They clearly stated melee would do more damage than ranged with 100%. Even that is not true, and then add the various mechanics that hamper melee more than ranged and you got a badly balanced game.

Ardarell_Solo
03.29.2015 , 09:58 AM | #492
You're right. I guess they should do both: Buff mDPS and adjust fight mechanics a bit...
El'ethon - Sentinel <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> T3-M4

Goatwhore
03.29.2015 , 12:13 PM | #493
My luckiest Merc IO parse. http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk...r/view/13456/7

I think I'm going to have to wait until 198's are craftable to get a friggin 198 MH.

ViceroySaber
03.31.2015 , 05:02 AM | #494
Concealment 4762 http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk...r/view/17792/0

Gear is mostly 192 with a few 186 enhancements. I run with 99 percent accuracy and 71 percent surge. With Concealment's relatively high built-in critical chance, I find that it is well worth it to give up an accuracy piece for a surge piece, which translates to giving up 1 percent accuracy for 3 percent surge.
Gyrfalcon - Infiltration/Serenity Shadow - <Aisthesis>
Kyrleah - Vigilance Guardian - <Rydarus Piggy Bank>
Raleyria - Vengeance Juggernaut - <Nemesis>

Memo-
03.31.2015 , 05:23 AM | #495
Quote: Originally Posted by ViceroySaber View Post
Concealment 4762 http://swtor-parser.elasticbeanstalk...r/view/17792/0

Gear is mostly 192 with a few 186 enhancements. I run with 99 percent accuracy and 71 percent surge. With Concealment's relatively high built-in critical chance, I find that it is well worth it to give up an accuracy piece for a surge piece, which translates to giving up 1 percent accuracy for 3 percent surge.
Augments.
Maliris | Dela-jaakko | Sakkó | Sóppa | Farís | Hedelmâ | Sopraano | Hálal
Rai'chu | Eettinen Luomu | Välí | Véres | Bas'so | Seven of-Nine | Jauhé | Banthan
Haram | Weímar | Ethawn | Kuiva | Altto | Keíno | Delaráh | Luccía | Stilva | Tenorí | Baritoni
The Red EclipseThe Lihavuori Legacy

ViceroySaber
03.31.2015 , 02:55 PM | #496
Quote: Originally Posted by Memo- View Post
Augments.
I use 186 power augments.

Edit: Are you suggesting that I stick in an accuracy augment to get up to 100 percent?
Gyrfalcon - Infiltration/Serenity Shadow - <Aisthesis>
Kyrleah - Vigilance Guardian - <Rydarus Piggy Bank>
Raleyria - Vengeance Juggernaut - <Nemesis>

TheRealNerevar
04.06.2015 , 03:37 AM | #497
Cyanùre - IO merc - 5306

Far from BiS gear and rotation.
Nérévâr - Almalexia - Cyanùre - Bùddha - Mùsco
SWTOR's Handyman, playing any role, any class
<Phantoms>