Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most POWERFUL Jedi/Sith

JackOnTheMap
12.16.2011 , 12:06 PM | #101
Sion was an absolute ******. He could not be killed. He finally allowed himself to die.

A veritable dark side zombie.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Sion

Gryn
12.16.2011 , 12:25 PM | #102
"Q" ...yeah Q from Star Trek. Shows up in the Star Wars Universe and turns all the Sith into puppies and the Jedi into kittens.

Q wins.

/thread
VexX Gaming United

normcarter
12.16.2011 , 12:34 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Gryn View Post
"Q" ...yeah Q from Star Trek. Shows up in the Star Wars Universe and turns all the Sith into puppies and the Jedi into kittens.

Q wins.

/thread
LOL Now THAT would be incredibly entertaining to watch!

Cplgreene
12.16.2011 , 01:46 PM | #104
Hmmm you can't really judge from time differences you have to take each indiviual span of years but also consider the fact for an over all the further back in time you go the stronger the force users were compared to movies or thats what i believe

Karkais
12.22.2011 , 07:26 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Kingstonian View Post
He may have stated that, however he could not have become a Force Spirit showing his true Jedi self if he was not redeemed.
Lots of Sith lords have been spirits in the history. I don't think they were redeemed. Exar Kun, XoXaan, Freedon nadd, etc etc

Quote: Originally Posted by Kashinia View Post
Beginning times? Probably Exar Kun, Darth Bane, and that Jedi chick... Umm... the one who took the lightsaber from her husband. Gosh, why can't I remember her name?
Nomi Sunrider?
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Allfader
12.27.2011 , 09:36 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Tityn View Post
Who is really the "Chosen One" Luke or Anakin?
Anakin was the chosen one. Yoda said "A prophecy that misread could have been" when they were talking about the prophesied one who would bring balance to the Force. When Anakin fell to the Dark Side and became Vader, the Sith was comprised of only two, but the Jedi were many. Vader destroyed the Jedi order which left only two Jedi - Yoda and Obi Wan. He brought balance to the force, but the Jedi were so self involved they didn't realize that they were the dominant power in the Force.
Who I am is not important. My message is.
Nathan-hale - 50 Medic Operative
D'uzlina - 25 Hybrid PvP Sorcerer
Mandalore the Indomitable

ProfessorWalsh
12.27.2011 , 12:47 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Allfader View Post
Anakin was the chosen one. Yoda said "A prophecy that misread could have been" when they were talking about the prophesied one who would bring balance to the Force. When Anakin fell to the Dark Side and became Vader, the Sith was comprised of only two, but the Jedi were many. Vader destroyed the Jedi order which left only two Jedi - Yoda and Obi Wan. He brought balance to the force, but the Jedi were so self involved they didn't realize that they were the dominant power in the Force.
You are incorrectly interpreting the prophesy.

It wasn't about even numbers between Jedi and Sith. He only fulfilled the prophesy when he destroyed the Sith.

There could have been twenty zillion Jedi and the prophesy would only be fulfilled when the Sith were destroyed.
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben."
~ Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker (P. 187 FotJ, Book II: Omen)
Host of the Jedi Council stream also author of From the Journal of Val Starwind

Urivial
12.28.2011 , 01:34 AM | #108
Honestly, the way some of the character's are written, a lot of them are very powerful. Some characters do crazy things. Plageuis could create life, but no one talks about him because he was killed in his sleep. Sidious was a master of deception (Probably how he managed to kill the life creator dude in his sleep lol.) To the point he could hide a Super Star Destroyer. Vader's apprentice brought down star destroyers. Vader's power was largely destroyed, and it's made quite clear that because of his life support suit, he was never going to surpass sidious, even if he was the chosen one.

In the end, Luke might be the strongest Force User ever. He's definitely the best at surviving when you look at it. Also, if we're keeping score on who's killed/lived through the most evil rulers of the galaxy attacks, he's winning in points there as well.

Iangryphon
12.28.2011 , 03:15 AM | #109
I'm not sure why luke is considered to be the most powerful jedi ever, from what we saw in the movies he had pretty limited abilities, probably due to his late start and minimal training. I'm not really sure, but i think he was ony able to train with Yoda for a few months, whereas pretty much every other force user had a lifetime. I think its kind of ridiculous to think his force powers rivaled Yoda's, who had trained for almost a thousand years. For example, Yoda can block/throw back force lightning, but when luke gets force lightning-ed he has to just curl up and take it. Did luke learn alot more of the force after the movies end?

ProfessorWalsh
12.28.2011 , 03:18 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Iangryphon View Post
I'm not sure why luke is considered to be the most powerful jedi ever, from what we saw in the movies he had pretty limited abilities, probably due to his late start and minimal training. I'm not really sure, but i think he was ony able to train with Yoda for a few months, whereas pretty much every other force user had a lifetime. I think its kind of ridiculous to think his force powers rivaled Yoda's, who had trained for almost a thousand years. For example, Yoda can block/throw back force lightning, but when luke gets force lightning-ed he has to just curl up and take it. Did luke learn alot more of the force after the movies end?
Luke Skywalker learns far more abilities after the movies. He's also in his 60's.

By that point in time Luke probably could have spanked Yoda in a fight. He also could easily crush Emperor Palpatine. He's capable of destroying, or at the least disabling, Star Destroyers with a wave of his hand if he wants to.
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben."
~ Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker (P. 187 FotJ, Book II: Omen)
Host of the Jedi Council stream also author of From the Journal of Val Starwind