Bright blue eyes disappeared

Kinman

With the 3.1.1 Update the bright blue eyes character customization disappeared. I bought it on the day it was available and now the option at the character designer is missing and all characters which had bright blue eyes have now an other color. Brown by humans (Eyes 5).

Greetings

Kinman

Can confirm this. You can still buy all three on the Cartel Market (Vibrant Green Eyes, Bright Yellow Eyes and Bright Blue Eyes), but on the appearance designer, you can only select between Vibrant Green and Bright Yellow (and the old White Eyes). The Bright Blue Eyes are no longer available as an option for the eye color. Edited by Jerba

As an update, we are removing the item from the Cartel Market today, and will be addressing the issue in an upcoming patch.

Additionally, the missing eye color also only appears to be affecting female characters. Please let me know if you've run into an issue on a male body type so we can check it out!

Edited by TaitWatson

So does this mean that we get a refund for buying it, applying it and then changing it again to another color (that isn't brown) and undoubtedly changing it back again when you've guys fixed the bug?

As an update, we are removing the item from the Cartel Market today, and will be addressing the issue in an upcoming patch.

Additionally, the missing eye color also only appears to be affecting female characters. Please let me know if you've run into an issue on a male body type so we can check it out!

I've bought the Bright Blue eye color and applied it to a male character. It applied successfully at the time, but I am not sure if the forthcoming patch is going to remove or change the eye color of characters that already have that eye color as they are supposed to.

Will this change affect my male Sith Juggernaut who already has bright blue eyes? Will I have to change his eye color to something that wasn't removed? Will I get refunded the cost of the unlock if I must change the color back, and/or will I still have the unlock available when it is fixed properly for everyone without having to buy it again?

(Note: I have NOT logged into the game since seeing this post, as I just got home from work and haven't had the chance to download patch and check yet.)

I have a male human Agent with the Bright Blue Eyes. He now appears to have the regular blue eyes.

I went into the Appearance Designer, and it still has the tick for the Bright Blue, but appears regular blue.

I have not changed anything on him and will wait for now.

I am commenting about my wife's account, since her account is now preferred and mine isn't. I can confirm that three of her characters now have brown eyes and she did purchase the bright blues eyes and spent the cartel coins in order to change all three of them.

May I make a small request? Is there anyway that you can allow preferred accounts to comment in the forums? If my account wasn't subbed, there would be no way for her to report this. Now she is wondering what to do or who to even contact. If I put in a ticket for her, I'm not even sure if it would be addressed. I understand you guys have rules and I am trying to respect them... it just makes things difficult, especially bug reports.

Thanks for fixing this.

Ouch. I had given these to like 5 characters. So there goes the 100 cartel coins I got back for the bright blue eyes refund, just fixing their now-brown eyes. Sure wish the bright blue eyes had been fixed instead of simply removed. Hope you guys bring them back.

Sure wish the bright blue eyes had been fixed instead of simply removed. Hope you guys bring them back.

They were removed in order to ensure that they weren't purchased while in a bugged state, not because we aren't going to fix them. We are looking into what happened now, and they will be making a return.

You will still have them once they are returned to the market/appearance designer!

They were removed in order to ensure that they weren't purchased while in a bugged state, not because we aren't going to fix them. We are looking into what happened now, and they will be making a return.

You will still have them once they are returned to the market/appearance designer!

When is that going to happen?next year?or maby 2017?

Oh wait I forgot everyone already spent the CC's so you guys don't care.

Why not give players that already have them unlocked a free eye colour change now and when you guys bring them back? (its only fair because after all its not our fault you guys don't have a clue what you are doing....)oh I forgot again you guys don't care....

Time to unsub, at this pace the game will never get better .I only see it getting worst unfortunately.

Unsub done, and yes I know 1 sub doesnt make a difference, but I also know im not the only one doing it due to the state of the game and the amount of bugs, and I can also tell by the way things are going the game is going to suffer a slow and painful death.

Edited by DarkKoldie

This bug didn't affect me personally, but a good friend of mine in game had it on a lot of her toons. Is she going to be forced to spend CC again to change them all back to bright blue even though she's already paid for it once?

Please make sure that when the fix is patched through that your customers aren't double-dipped or this will undoubtedly leave a very sour taste in a lot of people's mouths.

Exactly the same happened here!

Since on SWTOR the "we will fix it" reply is a common excuse for dismissal, I DEMAND a refund.

Also submitted a ticket:

Good day gentlemen, Recently I noticed on character "skrofa" that my eyes had changed color [from bright blue to brown] without my consent. I specifically bought the "bright blue eyes" unlock FOR THIS CHARACTER and changed her appearance to "bright blue eyes". More to that, when I tried to set the eye color back to bright blue, I noticed it was gone and in its place there was the previous default light blue color. I dont know what changes you made on last patch but since I 'm not having what I paid for, I demand a cartel coin refund for both the eye color unlock AND the appearance modification, which sums up to 120 cartel points.

Thank you for letting us know what's happening, it is appreciated. Yet you or any other representative haven't addressed the other question people been asking in this thread... is there going to be some kind of refund, or are the bright blue eyed characters going to be returned/reappear at some point for people who have bought them?

I noticed this tonight as well. I wanted to give my lady trooper a slight makeover, and sure enough the blue eyes I'd purchased were no place to be found. I had bought them, but hadn't used them yet.

Thanks for letting us know you're aware Tait, I hope you'll fix them ASAP. They really were quite nice.

*sign*

The Bright Blue Eyes Color are gone,

at least is there a refund ?

i hope so, cause they re going to fix it in a couple of deacdes, like every appearance bug in the game (eg. capes falling through speeders, gree lightsabers, etc).

Edited by Kogull_x