Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Working small bonuses for Operations?

Merlinmagus
03.10.2015 , 05:33 AM | #1
Hello. I was thinking about a small research about small buffs which can be used in operation.

After defeating Voss WB I got one of like that. It gives +50 points for every stat(strength,willpower,aim etc.) but I'm not sure it applies on operations.

Also if You know anything like that please post, I'm looking forward to it.

Memo-
03.10.2015 , 06:49 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Merlinmagus View Post
Hello. I was thinking about a small research about small buffs which can be used in operation.

After defeating Voss WB I got one of like that. It gives +50 points for every stat(strength,willpower,aim etc.) but I'm not sure it applies on operations.

Also if You know anything like that please post, I'm looking forward to it.
The Nightmare Pilgrim buff does indeed work. Other small ones I can think of:

* When you start the Imperial Hoth planet quest, you get a "Cold Weather Equipment" consumable (or something of the sort). It boosts your elemental and internal damage reduction by 10% (?) and lasts for an hour. You should be able to use it in an operation (would be good for a tank!). But it doesn't persist through defeat.

* On the Agent class quest on Alderaan, you receive 3 "White Membrosia Orbs" which boost your Power by X amount. (50? Can't remember) Doesn't persist through defeat and apparently loses effect if you move to another instance.
Maliris | Dela-jaakko | Sakkó | Sóppa | Farís | Hedelmâ | Sopraano | Hálal
Rai'chu | Eettinen Luomu | Välí | Véres | Bas'so | Seven of-Nine | Jauhé | Banthan
Haram | Weímar | Ethawn | Kuiva | Altto | Keíno | Delaráh | Luccía | Stilva | Tenorí | Baritoni
The Red EclipseThe Lihavuori Legacy