Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what should i expect

Oogresh
12.26.2011 , 10:15 AM | #1
only level 9 but plan on going sorc and healing. what should i expect while leveling as a healer? will my companion do enough dps where all i do is heal him? or will i be doing a lot of dps as well?

kinda planning on pvping a lot and doing a lot of flashpoints, but gonna need to quest to get companions and stuff

Cascokingen
12.26.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2
You will get your first DPS companion on aprox lvl 20. Its a ranged shooter guy. He will take down mobs and stuff but it will take ages if you only heal him. Its better to let him DPS one, you DPS another and heal when its needed.

Healing is pretty good past lvl 30 and i enjoy it alot. Im not healing specced but have no problem holding my group up with heals and "bubbles" Be sure to specc cheaper Force and fast force regen and there will be absolutly no problem.

Oogresh
12.27.2011 , 09:17 AM | #3
got to level 14 last night, all is going well so far. already like healing on my inquisitor better than on my bh. i like my tanking companion so far as i dont die, but some fights can take forever, and my healing does seem to pull aggro a lot