Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eric, when will the website be updated?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Eric, when will the website be updated?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AshlaBoga
03.02.2015 , 10:20 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Gotta agree with this!!!! The squeaky wheel gets the grease...that's how the slots got nerfed in the 1st place!
Squeak?
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Darth_Wicked
03.03.2015 , 07:07 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Is that a yes?
You know the answer to that.

Search your feelings.

wombatjake
03.03.2015 , 07:48 AM | #13
lol. Seriously?! As a long time player, I dont have a reason to check the website thoroughly, but that is absurd. Not hard to update a webpage. Laziness. Sheer laziness.

menofhorror
03.03.2015 , 08:09 AM | #14
What can they do with their 10 man developer team?

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
03.03.2015 , 08:13 AM | #15
The real question is when the website will be updated so it doesn't require a billion cookies so they can put ads on whichever website you go on.
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

Community System Lord

unibim
03.03.2015 , 08:16 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
The real question is when the website will be updated so it doesn't require a billion cookies so they can put ads on whichever website you go on.
One word:
AdBlock.

dbears
03.03.2015 , 08:18 AM | #17
http://www.swtor.com/info/eldergame

This is the best part IMO. Hasn't been updated since the release of RotHC I don't think.

EricMusco
03.03.2015 , 09:46 AM | #18 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Now that Woods is no longer a member of the Community team, are we still going to see a website update?
Yup! Although Woods has moved to the writing team it is still a project on our team to get things in a better place. We definitely don't like seeing out of date information on the site! As someone quoted earlier from Courtney's post, we are working on it but no timeline right now.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Papazmurf
03.03.2015 , 10:22 AM | #19
I don't understand. You guys put out an e-mail and a promotion to get new people back and then they come to a site with outdated information. I get you're working on it, but I would think this would be a priority. If it was updated constantly it wouldn't even be that much work, but since there is such outdated info, it's more like an overhaul.
Already a subscriber or new to the game? Click my referral code here for 7 FREE days of subscription time, one FREE character server transfer, and a starter bundle to help you in your quests!
My actual referral code is located at the URL below. Click it for rewards!
http://www.swtor.com/r/n59bmb

Darth_Wicked
03.03.2015 , 10:46 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We definitely don't like seeing out of date information on the site!
Stuff such as this clearly shows otherwise.

RotHC was released almost two years ago, which was when that page was either first updated or introduced. There's not even mention of DF or DP, which were released in October 2013 -- nor the new gear accompanying them.

I mean, you don't even have half of your operations listed in the main site, as seen here. The latest operation there is Terror From Beyond, which was released in 2012. There's not even a reference to the fact NiM is available for it.

Seriously...