Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producer’s Road Map 2015

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CrazyOldMystic
02.10.2015 , 08:58 AM | #161
The only thing that looked interesting is the designer update, the start and end of pvp seasons so soon is bs. Translation devs February start spring finish really? Changing gear out that fast is only going to burn players out quickly. Not to mention the long list of problems with pvp that you continue to ignore. The cluster F that was the new huttball wz. Your mini tiny box arenas for op classes.

Another stronghold? Your going to waste your time with that? Let me clue you in own something unless your actually going to let Guilds go at pvp/rp wise in the opposing factions stronghold, you are just creating another place, that will turn into a ghost town.

Story content? Again who the blazes do you have in charge of resource management over there? Any idiot who plays online games can tell you the result from that. You come out with the content with in one weeks time everyone's burned through it. Then its back to broken pvp, and for pvers doing the same fps/ops over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

I would forget about saving your companies arse by doing what you do best, and maybe focus on fixing that massive broken gap at the end game. Here is something else to chew on, soe messed up a some critical areas in swg, and ever since then their reputation by players has been sealed. My point is keep screwing up swtor, and only die hard fans are ever going to buy any of your games again.

dscount
02.10.2015 , 09:13 AM | #162
Very Disappointing

Same information from PAX with a sprinkle of slipped dates (Costume April > Spring).
Nothing like 2014 Roadmap with DATES and real information
Nothing about this "Better than Cross Server PVP" mentioned several times now
Ziost storyline does sound cool, but doesn't negate all the "MIA" around the rest of the content

Sorry Bioware, but you guys really need to step up your game in the communications / PR area. This was a rehash of what we already knew two weeks ago. WHY did it take 2 weeks to repost this crap?
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Kankuros
02.10.2015 , 09:51 AM | #163
Where are the new war zones. Pvp is the only reason I'm a sub..

TUXs
02.10.2015 , 09:52 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaiyne View Post
Where are the details for "better than x-server" ?????
No kidding...I'm beginning to think they were mythical all along.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

EricMusco
02.10.2015 , 09:53 AM | #165 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks!

I am seeing a few questions in this thread that I want to address. First, just a general reminder. This Producer Letter from Bruce is not a comprehensive list of every piece of content or feature you will see this year. It is primarily targeting the beginning of the year. As the we get further into the year we will continue to release more details about what we have on the horizon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
By two major content updates are we talking about expansion sized stuff like strongholds/gsf or just regular patches?
What you are seeing in the Spring, with Ziost, is one of those large updates. The other update later in the year we will talk more about soon. As for some of the other questions I am seeing:

PvP and Class Balance
Bruce just came by and agreed that his Producer Letter should have mentioned Class Balance and that of course we will definitely be making Class balance changes throughout the entire year and beyond!

Queueing Issues
We are still working on this. Unfortunately, I have no further updates at this time.

Other Content (PvP/PvE)
The PVP team is as busy as ever. We aren’t ready to talk about what they are working on. Please remember that this is not a comprehensive list of the whole year, or even beyond then!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DartDaya
02.10.2015 , 10:05 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
The PVP team is as busy as ever.
-eric
lmao.

DarkNecroCrusher
02.10.2015 , 10:05 AM | #167
Why do you always tell us things like it was top secret ?

Devs are working on something. Hopefully they are working on the game !

Don't tell us you can't give us more info about it.

I would prefer nothing than this non-informative speech.

Give us some concrete informations instead, like if we can expect new PvP maps before march/april, if there will be balance for every class before 3.2, what is your "better than cross server" and if we'll get it before summer, etc ...

Your community is bored. Bored to see that you're trying to give us informations, but finally don't.

Telling us that we will have "something" is just useless.

We will hopefully get something since we are paying for game development.

Give us real stuff so we can try to guess what will be done and what won't be.
Fight and destroy anyone who wants to subdue you.

gsummers
02.10.2015 , 10:06 AM | #168
Eric,

Thanks for taking the time to step in and give a quick update. This additional info helps.

ps- the GSF asteroid ship... make it so

TUXs
02.10.2015 , 10:22 AM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

The PVP team is as busy as ever.

-eric
Busy? Team? Seriously Eric, was that a joke? We didn't even get anything new for PvP in a freaking PAID expansion..and now nothing has anything been mentioned for the 2015 road map...is there honestly a "team" of people working on PvP at Bioware?! If so, what do they have to show for their hours of work?!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

MorgenBlue
02.10.2015 , 10:23 AM | #170
We haven't had a new Warzone gamemode in over two years now... unless you count arenas which is like 1 1/2 years.