Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Skills

Bollomon
12.27.2011 , 01:33 AM | #1
Can anyone give me a few suggestions on crew skills for my inquistitor. Much appreciated

Azhriaz
12.27.2011 , 03:17 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Bollomon View Post
Can anyone give me a few suggestions on crew skills for my inquistitor. Much appreciated
Depends on what you like, there is a nice explanation on crew skills in the Sith Sorcerer Codex.
I myself took Biochem/Bioanalysis/Dimplomacy because I like to make Willpower implants and nice Willpower stims, also the healing myself and companion combi medpacks and sometimes with a HoT are very nice. It is fairly easy to lvl also, I found a nice website which explains how to lvl from 1 to 400 and what to make, but at work and don't have the link in my favourites, and it also tells you what missions get you those materials. There is good money to make from it, although I find myself running low on money because talents are expensive.

If you just want money you can take Archeology/Slicing/Salvaging and sell stuff.
I tried some synthweaving during beta but I don't like the end purple gear you can make from it, it seems operations offer much better gear.

In the end it basically is just Synthweaving and Biochem we benefit most from.

Moshbeast
12.27.2011 , 03:32 AM | #3
-Artifice/Synthweaving are the weapon/armor skills for force users.
-Archaeology/Treasure Hunting provide materials for both skills above.
-Slicing gives you flatout money.
-Biochem is nice on any class.