Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: 12 February 2015

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: 12 February 2015
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

-OBITUS
02.09.2015 , 11:24 AM | #11
Patch notes? it is 02/09/2015...

Otchiver
02.09.2015 , 02:16 PM | #12
WTB Patch notes from the great Lord Ptach.
Willing to find a sandwich shop and send a Sammich to Tait Wilson's Desk for Patch notes.

FrozenGoalie
02.09.2015 , 02:45 PM | #13
About those patch notes...
The Starrunner Legacy
<A Slight Weapons Malfunction> <Shadow Council>
<No Such Thing As Luck>
The Ebon Hawk

TaitWatson
02.09.2015 , 03:11 PM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

We have addressed some issues that we would have otherwise had to have an Emergency Patch for so, in order to avoid that, the release of 3.1 has been moved to Thursday, February 12th from 3AM PST (11:00 GMT) to 7AM PST (15:00 GMT).

As such, the start of Season 4 and Bounty Contract Week will also be moved to the 12th. The other events scheduled for 3.1 will occur as planned.

Thanks for your understanding!

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

OMGITSJAD
02.09.2015 , 03:14 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone,

We have addressed some issues that we would have otherwise had to have an Emergency Patch for so, in order to avoid that, the release of 3.1 has been moved to Thursday, February 12th from 3AM PST (11:00 GMT) to 7AM PST (15:00 GMT).

As such, the start of Season 4 and Bounty Contract Week will also be moved to the 12th. The other events scheduled for 3.1 will occur as planned.

-Tait
Ahh noooo I was excited about this patch
Apex Gunslinger Jadrya
Jad Bond, Virulent Marksman
How to play Sniper in Solo Ranked ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Nathan_Cousland
02.09.2015 , 03:17 PM | #16
Any news on the Cartel pack, though?

Brewski
02.09.2015 , 03:17 PM | #17
Hey everyone,

-Tait
Thanks for the update Tait. Will the Bounty Contract week be extended by two days as well, or will it still end next Tuesday as it would have if it had begun tomorrow?

SebastiaanZ
02.09.2015 , 03:21 PM | #18
Hey everyone,

-Tait
Oh come on, the 12th is when I have a day off. Was looking forward to playing the entire day.

I am assuming the Bount Week will actually last a week anyway?

And please tell me we'll get patch notes tonight.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

SebastiaanZ
02.09.2015 , 03:26 PM | #19
You couldn't like just have done it on wednesday or something? Or will all US guilds all complain then cause they get screwed in prime raiding time?
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Nathan_Cousland
02.09.2015 , 03:36 PM | #20
Hey everyone,

-Tait
What, then, are these events? A Cartel pack? I mean, I don't know of any other "plans"....