Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there a way to have a Blue Saber for a Sith Warrior?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Is there a way to have a Blue Saber for a Sith Warrior?

OverkillXD
12.27.2011 , 02:12 AM | #1
Without having to have light side alignment. I'm a Sith Mara and I would like to wield a Blue and Red saber my fav combo.

Shammus
12.27.2011 , 02:16 AM | #2
I believe if you can find a saber that already has a blue crystal in it you can use it. not 100 percent sure on this.

Or go grey.. make light and dark choices based on decisions your character in game would go.. this whole requires light V and dark V thing in game is ultimately what I believe stops alot of people from playing the character making the decisions they really want their character to make

though I'm sure there are some who want to be 100 percent evil or good.. there are a few who would make decisions much like they would in real life.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

tiltion
12.27.2011 , 02:25 AM | #3
You need to be a light side sith to use a blue light saber.
"...another reason why you canít mail your incredibly dirty messages to members of the opposite faction. ...Empire players would start sending horrific messages Ė and I mean horrific Ė so thatís what we want to avoid." - Creative Director James Ohlen

AichaHalcyon
12.27.2011 , 02:28 AM | #4
There is a way around it. There are some sabers that have no alignment requirements. I am a dark side consular and I'm using a green saber right now.
Guild Leader, Omega Company
Social and Casual PVE Progression
www.omegacompany.xtreemhost.com