Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Screen Flicker in Dialog Scenes

12.26.2011 , 02:30 PM | #1
Whenever I get into a dialog with an npc my screen starts to flicker really bad. Sometimes right after the conversation it goes away, but usually it persists after when I'm back running around. The only thing that fixes it is to alt tab to Windows, then tab back in. Simple fix but usually takes a good 30 seconds to load back everything which gets annoying as there are a ton of conversations. Anything I can do to fix? The game runs fine other than that, cut scenes are fine as well.

12.26.2011 , 02:33 PM | #2
Oh, also, it only began 2 days ago. Everything has been working fine since the 14th so I doubt its drivers or anything as they're unchanged since when it was working fine

12.26.2011 , 02:53 PM | #3
It apears i have the same problem as you. Im using gtx 550 ti and it is up to date. Ive tried changing back to the old driver, changing refreshrate, resolution and loads other things i thought could help.
The screen flicker the most on the character screen. Its like small triangles that flicker and shows the background image.
My character flickers and some of the background to. And i also notice it when im in a conversation with a npc.

12.27.2011 , 02:27 AM | #4

12.27.2011 , 02:27 AM | #5
try turning shadows off?