Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 27 January 2015

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
01.26.2015 , 01:28 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Patch 3.0.2b.

Details:
DATE: Tuesday, January 27th 2015
TIME: 3AM PST (11AM GMT) - 530AM PST (130PM GMT)
VERSION: 3.0.2b

This patch will address the "Revenge of the Revanites" achievement, as well as potential issues with the end of the current Conquest Event.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarkLordSnake
01.26.2015 , 01:55 PM | #2
Awesome,thanks for the update

Jerba
01.26.2015 , 01:57 PM | #3
Too bad we won't get the RotR achievement back anyway, so you might as well wait until GU 3.1 with fixing that one.

Satelle
01.26.2015 , 02:03 PM | #4
I hope this patch includes companion 192 gear fix. And in the way that it will not force us to obtain them all over again through weekly quest, but fix them as they are in my inventory so I can put them on my companion and use them right away.

Viraxis
01.26.2015 , 02:05 PM | #5
I have a question about the phrase " as well as the end of the current Conquest Event. ". What exactly does this mean? Each event lasts a week now and will end on that day. Are we getting a new set of events or is the cycle changing?

TaitWatson
01.26.2015 , 02:09 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Viraxis View Post
I have a question about the phrase " as well as the end of the current Conquest Event. ". What exactly does this mean? Each event lasts a week now and will end on that day. Are we getting a new set of events or is the cycle changing?
We are addressing potential issues with the end of the current Conquest Event.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LordArtemis
01.26.2015 , 02:12 PM | #7
Hmm. Nothing on the machine, nor any other significant moves to try and decrease the fervor.

Business as usual, eh?

SebastiaanZ
01.26.2015 , 02:16 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
We are addressing potential issues with the end of the current Conquest Event.
Also assuming you'll be addressing the slot machines drop rates? We, as a community are expecting you will.

We know you won't but surprise us PLEASE.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

ScicleX
01.26.2015 , 02:35 PM | #9
I'm very concerned with what this could possibly entail, as this last week's conquest was rather rough for my Guild; but I do appreciate your efforts to fix something before it could cause players to lose out on their hard work.
-Thank you for the timely maintenance, it's one of the most important things to keep players happy in an MMO, and is always appreciated.
Officer, CotP SWTOR PVE The Shadowlands Chapter
Covenant of the Phoenix - Chapter Forums
SciclexLe'sath Alniyat
SargazShaulaBoo-boo'kitty
AmbërBabydøll BlondìeSweet-pea

Ant-aresApøllyønDschubbaG raffias
GirtäbNesuSelcisJ ianbi
JabhatRockët

Varium
01.26.2015 , 02:37 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ScicleX View Post
I'm very concerned with what this could possibly entail, as this last week's conquest was rather rough for my Guild; but I do appreciate your efforts to fix something before it could cause players to lose out on their hard work.
-Thank you for the timely maintenance, it's one of the most important things to keep players happy in an MMO, and is always appreciated.
This, I'm pretty worried what might have been the reason for the fix and even if they "fix" it will it still happen?
Obligatory SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/43YdkT 7 day sub, etc etc.