The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

I do not believe so, at least not in the traditional sense. Just like I called before his Midi manipulation I dont find to be control I find to be alter, i this case he would alter the Midi's in some one's body. So while it would have a similar effect, the method would not be the same... so I call it different. in a fight... yes... the actual power.. no. If you understand my meaning.

Certainly. I forgot to say 'analog' of Sever Force. He can't actually use the power, but he can replicate. He says it would be pretty easy to do actually. And he has shown the capability to do it via killing off Veruna's midi-chlorians, and that's basically what Sever Force is.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

I have, and will not, perform illegal activity by leaking personal activities of a member for it is against the rule. As a responsible Administrator of my own forum, I merely glanced to confirm your presence. Any further details on this matter must be said on KMC. I have received justified information about you to confirm your identity as a real member.

I'm aware. With IP you can get my address but I don't really have anything to hide nor am I ashamed about anything. What of it? Post my address, even though I don't care about it, I will and can take legal action. Again, not because I'm scared. I'm really not but because it's not right. I have taken the relevant screenshots and I have taken screenshots of your thread on the KMC forums. Continue to do so and you'll find the first person willing to retaliate back against you.

I'm aware. With IP you can get my address but I don't really have anything to hide nor am I ashamed about anything. What of it? Post my address, even though I don't care about it, I will and can take legal action. Again, not because I'm scared. I'm really not but because it's not right. I have taken the relevant screenshots and I have taken screenshots of your thread on the KMC forums. Continue to do so and you'll find the first person willing to retaliate back against you.

Oh good, anger. Nothing I have leaked so far can expose any legal actions, so that would a waste of money. ;)

Edited by MarcheseAMM

This is getting out of hand, you guys. Please stop.

@Ant, you ask that I take you off ignore, but your behavior right now only further proves to me that you are incapable of reasonable behavior.

Edited by Aurbere

Oh good, anger. Nothing I have leaked so far can expose any legal actions, so that would a waste of money. ;)

Oh no. I know. Hence why I said "Take further action." Again, I'm not angry. I'm indifferent. If you really want my information you might be happy to know I'm part of some forums that require you to give your first and last name. My information isn't something I'm ashamed of.

Edited by Rhyltran

Certainly. I forgot to say 'analog' of Sever Force. He can't actually use the power, but he can replicate. He says it would be pretty easy to do actually. And he has shown the capability to do it via killing off Veruna's midi-chlorians, and that's basically what Sever Force is.

Kind of, this is a much more violent version. I always saw Sever Force as putting a barrier between you and the Force. not so much KILLING midi's afterall the person still lives and can function with out any issues, which to me means they still have the midi's just the midi's cant reach the force.. think of it kind of like the ysalamari. While of course Plaegus's could be damaging both to the force conectivity and to the living capacity of the victim.

That being said because, as I said before, I find it to be more along the lines of "alter mind control" power wise I kind of see it as a bypass to the amount of power he would normally need for a true sever force. Not that it would make it all that "less impressive"

Oh no. I know. Hence why I said "Take further action." Again, I'm not angry. I'm indifferent.

To be honest though, leaking any information about you can't be pressed by criminal charges unless I actually hack into something. I didn't. You willingly and knowingly gave me your personal information by acknowledging forumotion's terms of service when you clicked on the link to visit the website. Not my fault. :rolleyes:

To be honest though, leaking any information about you can't be pressed by criminal charges unless I actually hack into something. I didn't. You willingly and knowingly gave me your personal information by acknowledging forumotion's terms of service when you clicked on the link to visit the website. Not my fault. :rolleyes:

Incorrect. You realized Blizzard has been sued and lost a court case even when it has a click-able Eula? Even so since nothing was signed it's eula didn't hold up in the court of law. You think posting my personal information, against my permission, on the internet with the defense I agreed to something I never even "clicked" I agreed to? Good luck.

Kind of, this is a much more violent version. I always saw Sever Force as putting a barrier between you and the Force. not so much KILLING midi's afterall the person still lives and can function with out any issues, which to me means they still have the midi's just the midi's cant reach the force.. think of it kind of like the ysalamari. While of course Plaegus's could be damaging both to the force conectivity and to the living capacity of the victim.

That being said because, as I said before, I find it to be more along the lines of "alter mind control" power wise I kind of see it as a bypass to the amount of power he would normally need for a true sever force. Not that it would make it all that "less impressive"

Well, Plagueis believes that Sever Force triggers a mass die-off of midi-chlorians, effectively whittling down the number to a point below Force sensitivity. He also says the Jedi do not see the underpinnings of the ability, so he could be right.

He could, of course, restore a connection by coercing the severed subject's midi-chlorians to replicate.

unless he gave you permission to SHARE that info, he is perfectly in the right to come after you if you share it against his will. That depends on the terms of service you gave him... which would have had to have a waver for such a thing in those terms, vast majority of which do not.

Edited by tunewalker

Incorrect. You realized Blizzard has been sued and lost a court case even when it has a click-able Eula? Even so since nothing was signed it's eula didn't hold up in the court of law. You think posting my personal information, against my permission, on the internet with the defense I agreed to something I never even "clicked" I agreed to? Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLjhLaD9Zjw

unless he gave you permission to SHARE that info, he is perfectly in the right to come after you if you share it against his will. That depends on the terms of service you gave him... which would have had to have a waver for such a thing in those terms.

Nope. He is claiming I agreed just by clicking a link. I signed no TOS.

Nope. He is claiming I agreed just by clicking a link. I signed no TOS.

Then as far as I am aware, if he shares your personal information you can absolutely take him to court.

Edit: and win.

Edit 2: even if you DID sign a ToS that ToS would have to include that in it, they rarely do.

Edited by tunewalker

This is interesting:

Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a Member or any other player on the Service. Remember: BioWare we employees will NEVER ask for your password. Do not give your password, reminder words, or billing information out to anyone.

Interesting...

This is interesting:

Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a Member or any other player on the Service. Remember: BioWare we employees will NEVER ask for your password. Do not give your password, reminder words, or billing information out to anyone.

Interesting...

I didn't attempt to get any of that, I wanted him to check out my forum. :iwin: You guys already tried to get me banned for this from Beni. I can't get banned from inviting someone to check out a topic. I am allowed to ensure his identity.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

This is interesting:

Interesting...

He never tried to get my password.

He never tried to get my password.

Of course, of course. I've been reading the Rules of Conduct lately to get a grasp on breaks the rules so I can better 'moderate' this thread. It kind of fit with the topic, so whatevs.

Interesting stuff in there actually.

Edited by Aurbere