Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Moderators message! Deciphered!!(Big text)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Moderators message! Deciphered!!(Big text)

Rohvan
12.13.2011 , 04:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Roechacca View Post
I wonder if the game will be better then the forums cuz this is funny!
The game will be better but the forums will have more humor. Always.
"But how am I to know the good side from the bad?"
"You will know when you are calm, at peace, passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

Xidracha
12.13.2011 , 04:17 PM | #22
"The tears of unfathomable sadness...MuummYummy, Yummy guys."

-Eric Cartman
I got a share of this job. Ten percent of nothin' is, let me do the math here... nothin' and a nothin', carry the nothin'...

Vladozz
12.13.2011 , 04:17 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Rohvan View Post
The game will be better but the forums will have more humor. Always.
Are you more superior to us? o great lord who registerd 2009

enigmacypher
12.13.2011 , 04:17 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
I'm not sure which beta builds you tested or for how long you tested but leveling slows way down towards the end of Chapter1 and start of Chapter 2. Will there be people at 50 by the official launch? Probably, but they will be hardcore people that have barely slept,eaten or showered in a week.

If the average gamer(read casual) plays 4 hours a day,which may even be high, and the class story alone has 200 hours of game time they are looking at quite some time before they hit 50 if they maintain their 4 hours day.
maybe you are right i got one to 22nd level with no slow down as i found that there was no real increase of XP necessary quests to get to another level and this was playing a little here and there.

you might be right but i didn't see it and if they are putting the 4 hours a day as the rule they are off since yes there are a lot of casual there are a lot of people who play more than this and it is easier to have it take longer for casuals than it is to have a steady drop off post launch <Rift was one of these as the week of launch and maybe for 2 weeks it was really busy then servers started being closed and slowly subs dropped>

not sure if the story lines after the first bit stay complete different or not this was another issue in Rift since you had to repeat all content.

not saying the game will fail but the cheering section didn't do anything for all the past hopefuls that barely got off the ground.

Moudan
12.13.2011 , 04:17 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Maysin View Post
OP where did you get your numbers?

and who cares who gets to 50 first we will all be there eventually, and when you get in ( im guessing it will be either tomorrow or the next day) you can level your heart out to get to 50... 1-2 days is minimal in the long run. They could have kept it at 5 days and you might only get 2

and dont pull out the who name bull crap... if your name was that easy to loose on the first day it wasnt that good of a name...

im tired of people acting all entitled... guess what we entered the code later than those who are in there right now... we have to wait because we waited to put in the code...

And if i dont have to sit and wait in queues because they spaced it out im happy
OP won't get in in the next 2 days, he ordered in Dec. He'll be lucky to get in at all. Fail launch.

Xaser_Nixeus
12.13.2011 , 04:19 PM | #26
Quote:
oh look people from 2 years back have their game, and dont care for the unjustice here..
where is the injustice?? you didn't pre-order the game early enough so now you need to wait like the rest of us...

unless you are one of those people that love cutting the lines.

Tiriensoul
12.13.2011 , 04:19 PM | #27
Your tears make me happy ^^
U mad ?
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

Roechacca
12.13.2011 , 04:21 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladozz View Post
Are you more superior to us? o great lord who registerd 2009
You sure do have a fascination with forum start dates. U JELLY?
Only worst of the worst may join MOB.

macabdul
12.13.2011 , 04:22 PM | #29
So they give all there 'reason' why they're not adding more ppl on today. So what happens on launch day proper when the servers go down and we are fully paid up customers and they have our money and had years to get this right?

They want to insure the stable, smooth running!! What does that mean? They don't know if their system can handle it!!!!!

Damn, and so close to launch proper. I suppose they'll say 'sorry'. We're working on it

enigmacypher
12.13.2011 , 04:23 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Xaser_Nixeus View Post
where is the injustice?? you didn't pre-order the game early enough so now you need to wait like the rest of us...

unless you are one of those people that love cutting the lines.
i will admit <fear i might be become a little bipolar> that the issue of waiting if you didn't order soon enough is your own fault but last i noticed they hadn't gotten out of july either..