Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SW: Consulars Of The Old Republic.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
SW: Consulars Of The Old Republic.

Darth_Sookie
12.26.2011 , 11:11 PM | #1
Assassins and Sorcerors really need to be brought in line. Fun getting attacked by an assassin and seeing 3k 3k 1k 4k pop up over my head before i die.

It boggles the mind the amount of tools you gave these AC's on top of ridicilous damage/healing.

Jimmc
12.26.2011 , 11:22 PM | #2
Heres a little secret. You don't wanna turn your back to an assasin or we are gunna hurt hard, the truth is we do pathetic damage besides our opener. So all i can say is l2p

Herculieas
12.26.2011 , 11:23 PM | #3
The day the Sorc can do drop a player in four hits will be the day I concede that Sorcs are OP. Mercs can do that from range with heavy armor, yet I don't hear anyone complain about them.
Mechanized Travel is Serious Business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◥══╪═╪══◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

neocoma
12.26.2011 , 11:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimmc View Post
Heres a little secret. You don't wanna turn your back to an assasin or we are gunna hurt hard, the truth is we do pathetic damage besides our opener. So all i can say is l2p
No, you l2p.

Jimmc
12.26.2011 , 11:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by neocoma View Post
No, you l2p.
maybe you wouldn't die so much if you perhaps used the tools given to you?

ZHRGG
12.26.2011 , 11:42 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Herculieas View Post
The day the Sorc can do drop a player in four hits will be the day I concede that Sorcs are OP. Mercs can do that from range with heavy armor, yet I don't hear anyone complain about them.
Sorry, do you actually post here? Or are just willfully blind?
۲۲۲۲۲▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Subtle.

Felene
12.26.2011 , 11:48 PM | #7
On the other hand, it is totally okay for Commando/Mercenary to spam Grav Ground/Tracer Missile each crit for 3k and drop a SI/JC in 4 hits.