Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Robes????

Wiffydog
12.25.2011 , 11:00 PM | #1
I have been playing for a little bit and I am currently on Corruscant, when do I get a robe? If somone could tell me when or where I could find a Jedi Robe you would make my day! please and Thankyou

sollinton
12.25.2011 , 11:03 PM | #2
There are robes from The Esseles, as well as one of the Heroic 2+ quests on Coruscant (I believe it is Enemies of the Republic or Republic's Most Wanted, can't remember which).

ErisktheRed
12.25.2011 , 11:53 PM | #3
One of the best quests for a chest/robe (orange) at around Cor is Trouble In Deed heroic, unless you get ones from Essels. I still use it modded at 28 because of the style (Sent hooded cape). This is a level 15 heroic.
Erisk Redlemur (In-Game:Erisk, Kaleisk) - King Slacker/GM of the League of Xtraordinary Slackers REPUBLIC, HARBINGER US Contact/Site: Xtraordinary Slackers
Corellian Run Radio Article On Guild
"Slack Together, Work Alone!"

Todei
12.26.2011 , 05:02 AM | #4
You cry for a robe now but you'll be dieing to remove in a few levels. I got my first very early around 10-11 from Essels. Every Jedi Guardian/Sentinel robe from that point up until my current level (28) that I've seen so far is hooded. I'm so bored of it. If we atleast had the option to put it down that would be awesome. There's just not a lot of variety in the gear for Jedi anyway. I think Troopers and Smugglers look cool and they always look different. I just hope in future patches they give Jedi more variety when it comes to their robes.

Idaho-D
12.26.2011 , 04:34 PM | #5
Complete the Gree questline on Corusant.
Idaho, Duncan

Foefaller
12.26.2011 , 06:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Todei View Post
You cry for a robe now but you'll be dieing to remove in a few levels. I got my first very early around 10-11 from Essels. Every Jedi Guardian/Sentinel robe from that point up until my current level (28) that I've seen so far is hooded. I'm so bored of it. If we atleast had the option to put it down that would be awesome. There's just not a lot of variety in the gear for Jedi anyway. I think Troopers and Smugglers look cool and they always look different. I just hope in future patches they give Jedi more variety when it comes to their robes.
I agree, horay for quick to find robes! boo that I have to always be hooded with hooded robes unless I'm wearing a helm (which often defeats the point as to WHY I want the hood down) or playing a Twi'lek (and even then, putting on a hooded chest removes whatever headband I've picked for some reason...)

but for the OP, it will be nigh-impossible NOT to find some form of robe or cape before leaving corusant, assuming you do all the side missions (even if you are a soloer, the gree questline ends with an orange robe you can keep and upgrade to cap.)

Yabab
12.26.2011 , 08:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ErisktheRed View Post
One of the best quests for a chest/robe (orange) at around Cor is Trouble In Deed heroic, unless you get ones from Essels. I still use it modded at 28 because of the style (Sent hooded cape). This is a level 15 heroic.
The rewards from that quest had way better models back in beta.

Tasheki
12.26.2011 , 09:32 PM | #8
Should have left Tython in robes unless your a knight, then you just go to Esseles and compete with all the other people trying to get a robe for their companion...
Some men do not seek logic, they cannot be negotiated or reasoned with. They cannot be bullied or set from task. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Andronicos
12.26.2011 , 09:59 PM | #9
The gree questline in Coruscant rewards an Orange (modable) robe, though as people have already pointed out is hooded , Im currently using a trooper orange armor which I modded with JK mods, looks pretty sweet because it has a little tunic like end at the back which of reminds me of Kenobi's armor in the Clone Wars series
Darth Securos - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galen Sunlighter - Just a simple man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

Grimmas
12.26.2011 , 11:47 PM | #10
I've been using my current hooded robe, Battle Expulsor's Chestguard, all the way from Coruscant (or was it Esseles?) to Corellia and I love it, precisely because it has a hood and does not look like plate armor.