Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Happened?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wainot-keel
01.14.2015 , 09:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by bluecheesebandit View Post
MY TANK STATS ARE GONE.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=616779

THEY'RE GONE.
Crap... When they did the re arrangement of these forums, even if you didn't see the threads by simply browsing, if you had the link you could still access those... but now, they seem... gone...

NrDLeipe
01.14.2015 , 09:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
nice but doesnt cover all the info kbn gave its showing the average sets only atm

( hvnt tryed the little program on there yet tho )
The wrath of the empire knows no bounds
Ref link. http://www.swtor.com/r/C88CDZ

FrozenGoalie
01.14.2015 , 09:45 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by bluecheesebandit View Post
MY TANK STATS ARE GONE.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=616779

THEY'RE GONE.
That's how I discovered this issue
The Starrunner Legacy
<A Slight Weapons Malfunction> <Shadow Council>
<No Such Thing As Luck>
The Ebon Hawk

Gaarukk
01.14.2015 , 10:58 AM | #14
We've been hacked! I honestly thought it was my computer....

EricMusco
01.14.2015 , 11:47 AM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Our web team was working on some forum optimization, including removing some of our old unused forums (we have a lot of hidden unused stuff behind the scenes). Unfortunately, this forum was affected when it shouldn't have been. We are unsure if we will be able to restore the posts but we are actively working on it. It may take a few days but I will pass on any updates as I have them.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

g_land
01.14.2015 , 12:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Our web team was working on some forum optimization, including removing some of our old unused forums (we have a lot of hidden unused stuff behind the scenes). Unfortunately, this forum was affected when it shouldn't have been. We are unsure if we will be able to restore the posts but we are actively working on it. It may take a few days but I will pass on any updates as I have them.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

-eric
We have now moved from inadvertently breaking the game by patching to also inadvertently breaking the forums... gg bioware.

Ailaria
01.14.2015 , 12:36 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by g_land View Post
We have now moved from inadvertently breaking the game by patching to also inadvertently breaking the forums... gg bioware.
To be fair though, I'd much rather they accidentally delete our threads than our characters. Having said that, if they don't keep backups of these forums then that's fairly worrying. Accidentally deleting something is fine, not being able to recover it is not.

BoboHut
01.14.2015 , 01:11 PM | #18
Sorry, I'm past the point of giving this Bioware team any sympathy for honest mistakes. Wake up. Incompetence is in the air and you guys need to raise you standards a lot. The quality of material you have been putting out lately is poor to say the least. If you can't figure it out with the team of people you have, please feel free to hire better employees. The good ones will cost more, but its time you step it up especially since you keep telling your investors how profitable this game is now.

RiVaN_
01.14.2015 , 01:45 PM | #19
Wow, just wow...

I am a Director of Technology, and I know what would happen to my former staff member who made this mistake. Then again I double check my back ups constantly because disaster recovery is my biggest headache so it is also my most important project, so we would have recovered that portion of our website in the time it took me to post an update apologizing for our mistake.
Nikolete, Scoundrel - Republic Flashfire
Drivan, Sentinel - Souls of Fate

Jedi Covenant

Bristol
01.14.2015 , 02:51 PM | #20
Web Archive last updated it on November 22, 2014

https://web.archive.org/web/20141122...d.php?t=616779
The Bristol Legacy
Referral Link