Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Tanking companion

Alexcinq
12.26.2011 , 08:06 PM | #1
I am only lev 24 but have been reading a loot about the diff companions we get, its seems that for a Sorc Khem is the only pure tank, its seems the others are great for the Assasin, but not having used these other companions i dont know, being a ranged force users as the Sorc is a close Melee companion would be best can any of the other companions we get fit this roll or is Khem the on one who can.

I anly as becouse in the discription the the other compoanions its says there all ranged any info would be great?

Sinx
12.26.2011 , 10:16 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Alexcinq View Post
I am only lev 24 but have been reading a loot about the diff companions we get, its seems that for a Sorc Khem is the only pure tank, its seems the others are great for the Assasin, but not having used these other companions i dont know, being a ranged force users as the Sorc is a close Melee companion would be best can any of the other companions we get fit this roll or is Khem the on one who can.

I anly as becouse in the discription the the other compoanions its says there all ranged any info would be great?
Xalek is a sith assassin tank, but you don't get him until you're near 50. He also uses the same kind of items as you (allthough preferably with defensive secondary stats rather than dps/healing ones), and is more convenient that way.

Ashara is also a very viable companion, but requires a bit different kind of play, due to being a dps companion (more of a CC and nuke fast style, as she does considerably more dps than the tank companions).