Conquest Didn't Reset...

LunaticFringer

CS contacted me in game and I logged out as of this post so they could check it.

I've got toons in the guilds Praytorian and Corruption that should've gotten Guild rewards for the week.

Instead, it was showing last weeks Conquest Invasion as still active and on a 5d/20hr countdown again.

I did think it a bit odd. I guess it is possible it is a by account problem with today's patch? :D

Edited by LunaticFringer

As an update for The Ebon Hawk, all the previous week's planets for the Conquest Event Total Galactic War, claim that each planet was conquered by last weeks respective winner.

But being in the the guild that conquered Nar Shaddaa, even though is says we conquered the planet, there was no achievement, or title unlock.

Edit: Or conquest rewards.

Edited by WhistDarkblade

Hey everyone,

We are still investigating the issue, and I currently don't have any ETA. I'll let you know when I hear anything else.

-Tait

OMG! I'VE LOST AN HOURS PLAY TIME! I DEMAND COMPENSATION BIOWARE! :)

in all seriousness glad to know you're addressing the issue thanks for the speedy response :)

I see other problems in the dev tracker, should you guys not solely focus on getting one problem fixed at a time, not that I want ot be rude or whatever, but we would appreciate the man power would be used on getting the server(s) back online faster and then focusing on other issues.

Hey everyone,

We are still investigating the issue, and I currently don't have any ETA. I'll let you know when I hear anything else.

-Tait

Once the issue is figured out, I would absolutely love to hear what it was. Normally a bug happens on all servers; if something is isolated to one server, it's generally a server crash/insane lag issues (see: Harbinger). As someone studying computer security, these types of issues fascinate me; what the hell happened? :D

I see other problems in the dev tracker, should you guys not solely focus on getting one problem fixed at a time, not that I want ot be rude or whatever, but we would appreciate the man power would be used on getting the server(s) back online faster and then focusing on other issues.

I know it might suprise you but the dev team consists of more then 2 guys and a hamster. they have differnt people working on differant things

Once the issue is figured out, I would absolutely love to hear what it was. Normally a bug happens on all servers; if something is isolated to one server, it's generally a server crash/insane lag issues (see: Harbinger). As someone studying computer security, these types of issues fascinate me; what the hell happened? :D

If I were a betting man, dark lords know I gamble on the gtn, I'd want to say it had something to do with adding Yavin/Rishi to the Invasion rotation. But there seem to be other issues going on today as well.